Westcoast Fishing Tackle?

I was eyeing those as well. I sold my Islander rod and am in the market but don’t want to go through that again. A rod I have to handle it to see if it’s what I like. I’m very particular. So far the Fennwick HMX’s are my preferred tool but am always open to new stuff.
I snapped a bunch of the HMX and the warranty was a pain, so I developed the rod as a fast action moocher with a no questions asked Warranty. Limited 1 year, full replacement for $65. And I'm local, so you can get it right away. Hated dealing with stores and warranty, took forever to get a tip or a replacement. Second generation arriving in the Spring with 15% more graphite in it, will be stronger.

Does anyone know if the back of the pacific series spoons are nickel, glow or a combo of both?
The spoons are polished stainless on the backs for the PS. And the Extreme Herring Aids are Double glow. Generation 2 coming in the spring will be all double glow. And the non glow will be electroplated nickel both sides, core will be stainless. Wanted them to last more than one fish.

The spoons are polished stainless on the backs for the PS. And the Extreme Herring Aids are Double glow. Generation 2 coming in the spring will be all double glow. And the non glow will be electroplated nickel both sides, core will be stainless. Wanted them to last more than one fish.
Oh hell ya!

Welcome to the forum. The way these guys spend money you just got the jackpot!

Hey Boys! Jeff from WC Fishing Tackle Here. Let the lamb basting begin! Thanks Jon for encouraging me to come on the forum. I wasn't actually on it, this is my first intro to the world of online forums. But what a great way to get feedback on the tackle I'm making and bringing in. Love that we're all fisherman, so good to be honest and hear what you all think, good and bad. Only way to make the stuff better. And almost all of it is locally made and sourced. I'll work my way through with some answers. And I've got a bunch of new stuff I'm about to launch so be great to have some of the local boys try it out first! Cheers, Jeff
Welcome aboard Jeff.

No IG, Twitter, Facebook,tick tok, MSN messenger, squid game, marvel movies or Costco membership for this guy. Never have, never will.
The Costco one is a lie.
Yeah, you went too far with the Costco thing...

Welcome Jeff, spoons look wicked. Will have to pick up some to test out here for the big rainbows and lakers!

Hi All,

Thank you so much for the feedback on Westcoast Fishing Tackle Products! Out of respect for the forum, any future inquiries in regards to our Tackle can be sent via direct message, or contact us at 604 868 2310 or info@westcoastfishingtackle.ca.

Thanks again!

Jeff
It should be ok to answer general questions here. You have been great and humble and genuinely don’t seem to be pushing any product. Nice to have a locally made option either way. Good luck.

Back