Westcoast Fishing Tackle?

I was eyeing those as well. I sold my Islander rod and am in the market but don’t want to go through that again. A rod I have to handle it to see if it’s what I like. I’m very particular. So far the Fennwick HMX’s are my preferred tool but am always open to new stuff.
They are really nice but a little light for deep water. Would love to try them out for shallow water coho and sockeye. The flat black is sick

They are really nice but a little light for deep water. Would love to try them out for shallow water coho and sockeye. The flat black is sick
Sounds like my type of gear. All my stuff I like on the light side, can’t stand heavy gear. That’s one of the things I didnt like about the Islander rod. Base of the rod was the size of a fence post ( huge exaggeration) and floppy like a wet noodle I hate that. I like a small diameter blank at the base carried through to the tip and a quick fast tip. I like to feel the vibrations of the fish not a delayed floppy clunk.

The spoons are very good quality. I have quite the collection. I had better luck on smaller the spoons. I really like that they're hand painted, the guys loves his products. His Downrigger balls are the best, all sorts of nice bottom fishing jigs. I didn't like the rods, I believe they're imported. In my opinion he should stick to just the hand made tackle and rigger products.

Sounds like my type of gear. All my stuff I like on the light side, can’t stand heavy gear. That’s one of the things I didnt like about the Islander rod. Base of the rod was the size of a fence post ( huge exaggeration) and floppy like a wet noodle I hate that. I like a small diameter blank at the base carried through to the tip and a quick fast tip. I like to feel the vibrations of the fish not a delayed floppy clunk.

we’re still talking about fishing rods….right? ;)

No IG, Twitter, Facebook,tick tok, MSN messenger, squid game, marvel movies or Costco membership for this guy. Never have, never will.
The Costco one is a lie.
I haven't even bothered with Costco either. FB I took a one month hiatus 3 months ago, not feeling like returning yet. Now if only I could de clutter my basement as easily as I ditched most social media...

The spoons are very good quality. I have quite the collection. I had better luck on smaller the spoons. I really like that they're hand painted, the guys loves his products. His Downrigger balls are the best, all sorts of nice bottom fishing jigs. I didn't like the rods, I believe they're imported. In my opinion he should stick to just the hand made tackle and rigger products.
Pacific series?

The cannonballs he sells are made by someone else, have been buying them for years the coating is bomb proof. Jeff is great to deal with very flexible hours since it’s all run from home..

Hey Boys! Jeff from WC Fishing Tackle Here. Let the lamb basting begin! Thanks Jon for encouraging me to come on the forum. I wasn't actually on it, this is my first intro to the world of online forums. But what a great way to get feedback on the tackle I'm making and bringing in. Love that we're all fisherman, so good to be honest and hear what you all think, good and bad. Only way to make the stuff better. And almost all of it is locally made and sourced. I'll work my way through with some answers. And I've got a bunch of new stuff I'm about to launch so be great to have some of the local boys try it out first! Cheers, Jeff

Hey Boys! Jeff from WC Fishing Tackle Here. Let the lamb basting begin! Thanks Jon for encouraging me to come on the forum. I wasn't actually on it, this is my first intro to the world of online forums. But what a great way to get feedback on the tackle I'm making and bringing in. Love that we're all fisherman, so good to be honest and hear what you all think, good and bad. Only way to make the stuff better. And almost all of it is locally made and sourced. I'll work my way through with some answers. And I've got a bunch of new stuff I'm about to launch so be great to have some of the local boys try it out first! Cheers, Jeff

Welcome and best to you, spoons look great!

Back