West Coast Fishing Tackle - Crew Member Giveaway!

Yes!!!

Funny story… I just received my order of spoons and I have been going off about them at work. So today after dinner I put a couple with my lunch kit to show the guys at work! My youngest asked me what I am doing, I tell her! She respond in a serious voice … Dad show and tell is only for kindergarten kids

Draw time has arrived! The 4 pack of West Coast Fishing Tackle Phat-E Spoons goes to...and I know this may look fishy, but the draw was totally legit!

View attachment 74807

And the winner is...

View attachment 74808

Can't wait to win a prize pack? You can order online from West Coast Fishing Tackle and remember, Crew Members save 15%!

View attachment 74809
This couldn’t have happened to a nicer fella! I’d like to thank my mother, my father, all the producers and writers etc.

I also sent a thank you note to West Coast Fishing Tackle for supplying the great prize package for the draw.

Last edited:
Congratulations to Aquaholic!! It was great meeting you yesterday and giving you the short tour of the shop! Hope you will put your spoons to good use!!
I’ll start posting a little more info on our products, feel free to ask questions and such on the forum now!!
Cheers,
Jeff
P.S. Next prize pack is a couple Octopus Lures! Post coming soon!

Thank you for the grand tour, Jeff, I was most impressed with your operation. I will post a pic of my trinkets later, in full glow mode.

Westcoast Fishing Tackle has another prize pack for our Crew Members! A 4 pack of the brand new Little Phat-E Spoon line to be drawn on Feb 28/22. Check out the entire line of Westcoast Fishing Tackle at westcoastfishingtackle.ca

The latest Spoon, The Little Phat-E is also made of stainless steel construction, all spoons are hand painted, come with american stainless welded rings and VMC hooks from France. High quality, built to last. Glow spoons are double glow and non glow are electroplated with chrome. These are super sweet spoons for the smaller bait size and sand lance imitations.

Back