West Coast Fishing Tackle - Crew Member Giveaway!

If you are ever in Vancouver on your travels, send him a text and go meet him. He’s an interesting guy, he’s got a salesperson working for him, and the demand has really taken off. Similar to anything boat related this time of year, if one has not already booked or ordered, you might be too late.

PNT might have some of his product, you do get a crew member discount there.
Yah I’m going to keep trying for sure. I like the looks of those Phat E spoons, look like something that would work good out in Ukee in Aug. Heck I’ve even ordered up some UV light strips in anticipation of building a charging box for his UV lures and my UV flashers.

I definitely came off a little strong on the guy I know but like I say it’s getting discouraging already seems like every time now I’ve logged on the website to get to ordering some spoons he’s out of stock on a crap load of product. An old adage of being in business. Your better off to do a couple things properly rather than a whole lot of things poorly. If he’s one guy trying to hustle and sell all that he’s offering on his website I can definitely see one having issues.

Last edited:
Yah I’m going to keep trying for sure. I like the looks of those Phat E spoons, look like something that would work good out in Ukee in Aug. Heck I’ve even ordered up some UV light strips in anticipation of building a charging box for his UV lures and my UV flashers.

I definitely came off a little strong on the guy I know but like I say it’s getting discouraging already seems like every time now I’ve logged on the website to get to ordering some spoons he’s out of stock on a crap load of product. An old adage of being in business. Your better off to do a couple things properly rather than a whole lot of things poorly. If he’s one guy trying to hustle and sell all that he’s offering on his website I can definitely see one having issues.
You could try texting him.

Westcoast Fishing Tackle has another giveaway, a pair of Octopus Lures and a WCFT hat to add to your collection! Octopus Lures are the new craze for jigging! They come in a wide range of sizes providing exciting options for fishing different species. The smaller sizes are excellent for rock cod and lingcod and the larger sizes can target halibut. Colours may vary.

View attachment 77518

Can't wait for the prize draw? You can order online at Westcoast Fishing Tackle where Crew Members save 15%!

View attachment 77519
Was this one ever drawn?

The latest prize pack from Westcoast Fishing Tackle is Hyper Glo Swim Baits! One of the most effective lures for targeting multiple species of bottom fishing like Halibut, Lingcod and rockfish. The articulating swim tail provides a life like action that mimics a swimming bait fish. And the new HYPER GLOW bodies make these lures highly visible underwater. Colours may vary.

WCFT Swimbaits.jpg

Can't wait to win a prize pack? You can order online from West Coast Fishing Tackle and remember, Crew Members save 15%!

WCFT Logo 1.jpg

i have been running these spoons constantly.. very durable, they catch!

The next prize pack from Westcoast Fishing Tackle is Hyper Glo Swim Baits! One of the most effective lures for targeting multiple species of bottom fish like Halibut, Lingcod and rockfish. The articulating swim tail provides a life like action that mimics a swimming bait fish. And the new HYPER GLOW bodies make these lures highly visible underwater. Colours may vary.

WCFT June15.jpg

Can't wait to win a prize pack? You can order online from West Coast Fishing Tackle and remember, Crew Members save 15%!
WCFT Logo 1.jpg

@WestCFishingTackle has provided a 2 pack of their Hi Vis Heavy Duty Snubber Combo for our next Crew Member draw.
This Heavy Duty Snubber Combo is constructed of strong silicone rope, double the diameter of conventional snubbers in the market and quality heavy duty connecting hardware. This is attached to a 200lb Tuna cord with heat shrink connecting hardware and a silicone tube for placing release clips.

WCFT Jun30.jpg

WCFT Logo 1.jpg

Back