Christmas Giveaway from West Coast Fishing Tackle

Well I’m late to the game but here goes. Of all the great fishing trips and memories this year, top of the list is watching my 16-yo really come into form out there… fishing, catching, netting… and he makes a pretty good apprentice captain too. That’s the stuff memories are made of. I’m not gonna say he’s my favourite child, but I mean the other two don’t like fishing, so….. 🤷‍♂️😬
Pics:
-32lb ling caught in May in 200’ of water in the straight of Georgia, anchored up for the elusive Salish Sea halibut. Would have released but the barbed treble was buried down the throat. Meat ended up excellent with not a single worm!
-A good September day, 3 teen springs and some easy pinks
-New captain getting his hours in

Attachments

• IMG_4307.jpeg
    IMG_4307.jpeg
    130.2 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_4308.jpeg
    IMG_4308.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_4309.jpeg
    IMG_4309.jpeg
    310.2 KB · Views: 49
With Christmas officially behind us, I want to thank all of you that participated in the Christmas giveaway and, of course a huge thank you goes to Jeff and his crew at Westcoast Fishing Tackle (@WestCFishingTackle) for providing their special Phat-e spoons as the gifts for our lucky winners. Jeff has been a pleasure to work with and we look forward to watching their continued growth in the fishing industry here on the Westcoast. Congratulations to all the lucky recipients of the spoons and I hope all of our SFBC members have a great 2024 on the water!

Brian

Last edited:
Back