SFBC Forum Members Derby 2014

Why wouldn't you enter this derby? $25 for a summer long fishing derby anywhere you fish this summer, including in your own home fishing grounds?

Through the roof amazing prizes, early bird prizes, wrap up BBQ in Nanaimo to hopefully collect some swag.

This is a no brainer, if you haven't entered your nuts!

Just my 2 cents!

Last edited by a moderator:
How to enter......

Entry:

• $25 Entry Fee Per Person
  • Entry fee payable to LRES (Little River Enhancement Society)
  • Mail to:
  • SFBC Salmon Derby
Unit 6-2401 Cliffe Ave.
Box #113
Courtenay, BC​
V9N2L5​

Please include name(s) (forum name and real name(s), age of children entered, email address and phone number(s). Email confirmation will be sent out once entry is received. Personal information will be kept confidential and will be destroyed October 2014.

Arrangements can be made, and help is available if you find getting your entry in is to difficult.

Please contact me if you want to pay by ETransfer

Last edited by a moderator:
There has been some interest from some of our members south of the border. I just wanted to bring to everyone's attention that all members including US residents/members are more then welcome to participate.

Area

• Fish your own waters and plan your own trips
  • Coast Wide (excluding Rivers Inlet and QCI's)
I had one thought about this over the weekend. While it's great that you're allowing us down here in the U.S. to participate, I'd suggest that the U.S. guys shouldn't be allowed to enter halibut larger than the BC size length into the competition. While our season is incredibly short, we don't have the size limits that BC has and it would be unfair to allow larger US caught hali into the derby.

Back