SFBC Forum Members Derby 2014

If you haven't received a confirmation email from the derby gmail account. You have not been entered. I checked the mail box Thursday but was to busy yesterday..... Sorry, I will check it this morning after 9am and again Monday at 5pm.

This will allow you to Etransfer or drop off cash for your entry Monday evening if snail mail has not been not received by then. That's all I can do.....

Thanks for entering Newfir Girl, I'll be sure to tell Jessica.

Friday's mail has been picked up and entrys have been entered. Conformation emails to those entry's have been sent out.

Nothing from you Gary..... :(

The prizes are outstanding. I don't know why anyone wouldn't buy a ticket...........

The fish cleaning table donated for this event will be built within the next couple of weeks. I will post up pictures shortly after the build.

Cheers,
Sculpin

Last edited by a moderator:
All early bird entry's must be paid in full by midnight today in order to be eligible for 1st early bird prize.

Second round of early bird draws will need to be in hand by midnight May 10th.

All entry's must be received prior to May 31st at midnight to be eligible as an entrant in the 2014 SFBC Derby.

Good Luck,

The prizes are outstanding. I don't know why anyone wouldn't buy a ticket...........

The fish cleaning table donated for this event will be built within the next couple of weeks. I will post up pictures shortly after the build.

Cheers,
Sculpin

Yep there a lot on here that donated personally from there own companies to help with prizes and many on there own time. Good on you for booking in time and effort through your to get those done. Can't wait too see what you came up with...

BTW good work FA...

Two more entries to drop off today before end of deadline. welcome aboard screech rider and joshclare 7.

At least Gary and I both know how pathetic it is to send a simple letter. Holy cow one week just to get to Comox... I am in and my little son's very excited...

Entry's are coming in.....

Bet that smile would not be half that size if she had caught that fish on an "X-Box". Love seeing the kids enjoying the thrill that fishing gives us. Way to go for including the kids in this Derby format. Fantastic Job!!!!! I hope she is one of many being entered.

She would way rather be on the boat trying to catch fish instead of gaming.

Any day I can be on the water with my kids is a great day, fish or no fish.

Just can't beat the smile catching a fish puts on their faces. Priceless to me.

Back