SFBC Forum Members Derby 2014

Thank you for organizing the derby FA and all those that helped. A great job-I still can't believe my OLD AGE and Treachery was not able to overcome the youth and skill of the winners!!LOL Hopefully there will be another next year to benefit another worthwhile cause. See you all at the Bar-B-Que

Just a reminder that this Saturday Sept 27th is the end to the 2014 SFBC Derby :)

First let me say Thank You to everyone for making this such a success.

This Saturday morning many members will be setting up a Meet & Greet/BBQ/Awards Party at Bowen Park in Nanaimo on Bowen Rd. 12 noon to finalize the end of the 2014 SFBC Fishing Derby. We have over $15,000 in prizes the have been donated by many retailers and business to be given away.

There is going to be a by donation BBQ(handmade bugers, smokies, sausages, many assorted beverages and a beautiful cake) a 50/50 draw and a raffle this is open to absolutely everyone whether you entered in this years derby or not.

Every entrant of the 2014 Fishing Derby will be given a ticket as they check in giving them a opportunity to take home some of the awesome prizes from our prize tables. Be sure to write your name on the back side of the ticket you will be given.

There will be name tags that I hope people will wear showing their username so we will know who you are, lurkers included :)

This is open to every one and is family friendly. There is a play ground close by and a duck pond. So bring a friend, family member, fishing buddy and have a relaxing afternoon well supporting Little River Enhancemnt Socitey.

See you there,

Back