Search results

1. grascal

URGENT: Southern Resident Killer Whale Recovery - DFO Online Survey-Deadline March 2nd (Salmon Fishing Area Closures 2022)

There are boats in the straight now supporting the freedom convoy. Trucks into Victoria and boats into the harbour. Get over your dislike for the convoy and take a page out of their book. Strategy seems pretty sound. If it all works out that POS Trudeau might be gone sooner than later. You...
  2. grascal

2022 Secret Cove, Pender Harbour and Texada Reports

Yesterdays 10# winter chinook, had a few unders as well. Last years news, I know.
  3. grascal

What are you using for marine flood lights on your boat?

I have a cube light for the back deck, At least 8 years but is is mounted under cover. One small one is plenty of light for me. Too much light and you are blinded looking at it. Up top for running is a 54 " light bar flood/spot combo. Always out in the weather, year round, for 4 years. Just...
  4. grascal

What are you using for marine flood lights on your boat?

Chinese LED lights on Amazon work just fine for the low price. Buddy has them on a large commercial vessel and he like them better than anything else he has used. I have them as deck lights and forward spot light.
  5. grascal

All Things COVID-19

I keep hearing the 'new normal'. What do you see as normal in 1-2 years? Will our lives ever be close to what we have lived up until now? Who would intentionally design a killer virus that could devastate the planet? The same scientists that we have so much faith in now? There must be a...
  6. grascal

All Things COVID-19

Some good points made here. Certainly something to consider if you are at all open minded.
  7. grascal

All Things COVID-19

Yes, you are probably right, I do underestimate my own ability. (Dunning-Kruger syndrome). The issue I have with you is that all 6 of your well thought points can be applied to you and most others as well. Ditto with your social media comment, applies to every expert in this thread. I note...
  8. grascal

All Things COVID-19

So, you have had two jabs and possibly a third, and you are still scared for your health. Do you not really believe that those jabs are going to prevent you getting covid? They do not appear to be working very well. The 'credible science and volumes of evidence' just might be the...
  9. grascal

2021 Archery Whitetail.

Congrats. Nice buck. Good job. Thats a long way for a double lunger to go.
  10. grascal

All Things COVID-19

11. grascal

All Things COVID-19

Sorry to hear that you got suckered so quickly. Agree that our PHO suck badly.
  12. grascal

All Things COVID-19

Bingo. You can see through the bull but so many are still hung up on the evening news.
  13. grascal

All Things COVID-19

https://www.newsafrica.net/world/seychelles-what-is-causing-the-post-vax-rise-in-cases What was wrong or incorrect about the Seychelles article? Why do you get so nasty towards any narrative that does not agree with your opinion?
  14. grascal

All Things COVID-19

A year ago your 'experts' called for herd immunity once 60% vaccination occurred. then 70%, 80%, now 90% and its now looking like 100%. Its not the unvaccinated driving a 4th wave, it's the politicians and big pharma. Are you scheduled for your 3rd jab yet? It won't be long for that and the...
  15. grascal

All Things COVID-19

If he got the actual virus he would be having pretty well the same symptoms as the common flu. Unless of course he had other medical conditions which is why so many deaths were attributed to covid when in fact it was the other conditions that were the primary cause of death. The flu is deadly...
  16. grascal

All Things COVID-19

There is lots of talk about adverse reactions to the vaccines. You just have to get past global and cbc news which report nothing. The people posting adverse reactions are not anti vaxxers. They actually believed in covid and the vaccine. Get the telegram app and get informed.
  17. grascal

All Things COVID-19

Thats refreshing. Give your wife a hug for me. She is definately on the right track and doing some much needed critical thinking.
  18. grascal

2021 Secret Cove, Pender Harbour and Texada Reports

Has been good upper Agamemnon and Egmont Point.
  19. grascal

All Things COVID-19

In case you haven't noticed the winter flu season is pretty well over. It will start up again in the fall just in time for a spike in covid cases. Who is giving out free fishing gear to any one who gets vaccinated? Lots of paid incentives around I hear.
  20. grascal

All Things COVID-19

You also do not know the long term risks of those vaccines https://ovc.uoguelph.ca/news/fast-covid-19-vaccine-timelines-are-unrealistic-and-put-integrity-scientists-risk?fbclid=IwAR374x2-IiCu7oDHr1tY4k-I4B8FnkjnMRl1Hun9KZweGt2q0QRBhL-dfzs
Back