All Things COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually spoke a bit soon…
I was chuckling along to Tom Segura Ball Hog on Netflix last night and I started to get a headache, body chills and hot eye balls.
I took a Naproxen and went to bed and I’m feeling pretty good again this morning.

I hesitate posting anything on here because I just come across anti vax and some nut job but if anyone is interested in why some people may be waiting awhile before getting the jab, watch this short video. There are way longer ones available with the same group. The person on the left is the inventor of the mRNA vaccine technology.

Last edited:
I hesitate posting anything on here because I just come across anti vax and some nut job but if anyone is interested in why some people may be waiting awhile before getting the jab, watch this short video. There are way longer ones available with the same group. The person on the left is the inventor of the mRNA vaccine technology.

There are no words that I could say that will convince people to check the claims that grifters try before you post on here.
To say that this guy invented mRNA vaccines is so easily checked.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katalin_Karikó
It makes you wonder why they would make such a claim.
It seem to be the lie when proven to be a lie doesn't matter.

There are no words that I could say that will convince people to check the claims that grifters try before you post on here.
To say that this guy invented mRNA vaccines is so easily checked.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katalin_Karikó
It makes you wonder why they would make such a claim.
It seem to be the lie when proven to be a lie doesn't matter.
Its just as easy to find claims the other way. You believe what you want and ill do the same. One thing is for sure. That group of people know a hell of a lot more than you do. I didn't post to debate its just recent information that some people may find worth listening to. If you dont like it , thats ok too. Here is what I found in 2 minutes on google. Here is where this person was educated

Last edited:
Haha Jesus Christ man. Ignore the Harvard educated, northwestern university educated , UC Davis educated scientist with 40 years experience in this stuff but instead listen to GLG on the sportfishing forum in BC?
It is crazy to think that people have become so brainwashed by the media that anyone who questions giving an untested jab to billions of people is a conspiracy theorist.
What happened to critical thought?
No one wants to hear any other opinions that might contradict the group think any more. I’m vaxed bit far from convinced that this is the only course of action to battle the virus
The media is polarizing people and it’s going to get really ugly if anyone questions the group think. Be a good citizen and obey.

Personally I think this thread has ran it’s course. This is all it’s been the last while, nothing but some place to troll for trouble. We all know the story and how it’s playing out, it’s old news already. Big world out there go enjoy it.

the UK experiment is about to commencement. Will be Lots to learn over the next month from them.

First vaccination in this province reached 80@% today. So, I guess we are part of the 80% of the sheep population who ignored the scientific “facts” and volunteered to be 5G extensions.
anyway, I’ve been questioning the aloe of this thread for quite a while. What’s really coming out of this that’s still worth keeping it going. Maybe @Admin can shed some lights here.

If you look at Europe right now the unvaccinated are driving a 4th wave. We can't have that here. People need to eat and if getting vaccinated stops that I am 100 percent for it.
A year ago your 'experts' called for herd immunity once 60% vaccination occurred. then 70%, 80%, now 90% and its now looking like 100%. Its not the unvaccinated driving a 4th wave, it's the politicians and big pharma. Are you scheduled for your 3rd jab yet? It won't be long for that and the continuous boosters. All for something that is basically the same as the common flu, which they still cannot beat with vaccinations.

First vaccination in this province reached 80@% today. So, I guess we are part of the 80% of the sheep population who ignored the scientific “facts” and volunteered to be 5G extensions.
anyway, I’ve been questioning the aloe of this thread for quite a while. What’s really coming out of this that’s still worth keeping it going. Maybe @Admin can shed some lights here.
The whole point of the attacks are to get this thread shut down.
That's how they operate on other social media platforms.
We need to keep the momentum going.

lol JT looks like a shmuck now, slick move Biden
So much for the "coordinated efforts".... :D

“given the outbreak and continued transmission and spread of the virus associated with COVID19 within the United States and globally, (the Department of Homeland Security) had determined that the risk of continued transmission and spread of the virus associated with COVID-19 between the United States and Canada posed a ‘specific threat to human life or national interests.'”

Cleaned up this thread a bit. Differing views are not the problem. Some of the presentation of the views and the comments that can come with those views are. Keep it civil and carry on or, if you can't be civil, don't hit the enter button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back