All Things COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
about 30% of the dudes at my work are not getting vaccinated. The excuses from them are "i don't want to put that **** in me" to "me and my wife are trying to have a baby" "i don't see the point now" ect ect ect...

30% sounds about right. I have read that across Canada about 70% were expected to get vaccinated. In Alberta we are starting to see a slow down as we get closer to 70%. Hopefully that's enough to get the job done... If not the folks who don't catch it & get immunity through infection i guess...

Right now 66.7% of Albertans age 12 and over have received at least one dose, and 14.3% have been given both shots. Lots of second shots happening now.

about 30% of the dudes at my work are not getting vaccinated. The excuses from them are "i don't want to put that **** in me" to "me and my wife are trying to have a baby" "i don't see the point now" ect ect ect...
Got a couple guys on my crew that refuse to get it. Funny thing is I heard em moaning about having to wear masks all the time so called em out and said you will be able to take em off quicker if they went and got the jab. Same answers as you got “oh I’m not putting that s&$t in me” etc. Anyway got my second shot of AZ tonight so some of us are doing our part!

Got a couple guys on my crew that refuse to get it. Funny thing is I heard em moaning about having to wear masks all the time so called em out and said you will be able to take em off quicker if they went and got the jab. Same answers as you got “oh I’m not putting that s&$t in me” etc. Anyway got my second shot of AZ tonight so some of us are doing our part!
Always was going to be 30% riding on the efforts of the rest of us. Usually while smoking, drinking etc.o_O, eating fast food:eek:, but never going to put that $!*t in their arm. :rolleyes:

But you are vaccinated and most likely don’t smoke , eat junk food , drink, etc
Why do you care about what they are doing or not doing ?
I take it you are an anti- vaccer? That or just a **** disturber.
In case you haven’t noticed, vaccines work.

since the covid vaccine has been getting into arms the numbers are plummeting. Those of us who are reasonable human beings have got the shot and are looking forward to round two.

for those of you who haven’t yet, it’s not too late. Go get yours and do your part in putting Covid behind us and getting back to having a fun life with parties, concerts, live sports etc.

thank you!

Last edited:
But you are vaccinated and most likely don’t smoke , eat junk food , drink, etc
Vaccinated but not necessarily so pure. :cool:
Why do you care about what they are doing or not doing ?
I don't. Just saying it the way I see it. :)
Not everyone can or is willing to contribute to society's efforts. :confused:
Most are still wanting their 'share' of the benefits though. :rolleyes:

Friends opted to get an MRNA vaccine for their second after getting an AZ for first, got the invitation this morning and earliest booking they could find was July 1.

This might be the biggest pro vaccine circle jerk I’ve ever seen in my life. Way to go guys!
I'm not pro or against the vaccine I'm just doing the right thing. I can just see what's going to happen. Personally I wanna be able to travel and keep working as you wont be able to fly or work without it. Those that dont get it now will be the first to whine about not being able to go on vacation when **** opens up.

I take it you are an anti- vaccer? That or just a **** disturber.
In case you haven’t noticed, vaccines work.

since the covid vaccine has been getting into arms the numbers are plummeting. Those of us who are reasonable human beings have got the shot and are looking forward to round two.

for those of you who haven’t yet, it’s not too late. Go get yours and do your part in putting Covid behind us and getting back to having a fun life with parties, concerts, live sports etc.

thank you!
In case you haven't noticed the winter flu season is pretty well over. It will start up again in the fall just in time for a spike in covid cases.

Who is giving out free fishing gear to any one who gets vaccinated? Lots of paid incentives around I hear.

Sounds like the border may open soon - good thing or bad?

Report suggests Canada-U.S. border restriction announcement set to come on Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back