All Things COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Al fresco lunch after Pfizer 102
20210705-140258-1.jpg

Peek-a-boo view from the lunchroom
20210705-140311-1.jpg

I have the feeling AB is going to be slow going from here on out. Not on second doses obviously, those that got the first will more than likely get the second. But lots of red necks left in the part of the world that will just refuse on principle if nothing else, my wife being one of them. Well it’s their choice we do live on a free country each to their own, I just hope their bull headedness doesn’t cost them too much. For my wife it’s the fact the vaccines haven’t had enough time to prove themselves, she’s not an anti vaccer per say, she just doesn’t trust these new vaccines. And she is correct there are a lot of cases of bad side effects it’s just kept pretty quiet.

My fear is come this fall it will all be for nothing anyways. If not the Delta strain then they’ll come up with an even scarer name to keep their control on us. We will see, interesting experiment on our society if nothing else.
Thats refreshing. Give your wife a hug for me. She is definately on the right track and doing some much needed critical thinking.

Ok nice. I was starting to wonder. My first dose was May 20 and I havnt heard anything about a second dose yet.

My wife just got her notification and she was a couple weeks after my first. Everything seems right on schedule for the second doses in bc.

I got notified last week for second shot. Booked it for this Friday.
Although zero cases in north VI, I still want to go somewhere warm this winter.

My wife and I both got our 2nd jabs almost 2 weeks ago now. Phyzer, or whatever it's called, for both of us again. Absolutely zero side-effects. Just feels really good knowing that we are fully vaccinated. For now still wearing our masks when in enclosed public spaces, i.e. grocery stores etc, because of those who have not yet been able to be fully vaccinated, or worse yet, refuse to get vaccinated.

Chatting with one of my tenants about his first shot. He is 75, was healthy and had no issues prior but two days after the shot his blood pressure plummeted and he barely made it to the hospital. He’s now awaiting tests from the cardiologist and can’t even walk up a boat ramp. It’s funny, when covid was in full swing any death that could be attributed to the virus was. With the vaccine, there is very little talk of some of the issues people are having post vaccine.

Chatting with one of my tenants about his first shot. He is 75, was healthy and had no issues prior but two days after the shot his blood pressure plummeted and he barely made it to the hospital. He’s now awaiting tests from the cardiologist and can’t even walk up a boat ramp. It’s funny, when covid was in full swing any death that could be attributed to the virus was. With the vaccine, there is very little talk of some of the issues people are having post vaccine.
Imagine if your 75 YO tenant got the actual virus. What kind of ramp would’ve been walking up with a real infection?

Last edited:
There is lots of talk about adverse reactions to the vaccines. You just have to get past global and cbc news which report nothing. The people posting adverse reactions are not anti vaxxers. They actually believed in covid and the vaccine. Get the telegram app and get informed.

Imagine if your 75 YO tenant got the actual virus. What kind of ramp would’ve been walking up with a real infection?
If he got the actual virus he would be having pretty well the same symptoms as the common flu. Unless of course he had other medical conditions which is why so many deaths were attributed to covid when in fact it was the other conditions that were the primary cause of death. The flu is deadly to some people.

There is lots of talk about adverse reactions to the vaccines. You just have to get past global and cbc news which report nothing. The people posting adverse reactions are not anti vaxxers. They actually believed in covid and the vaccine. Get the telegram app and get informed.
Is Telegram the new CDC now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back