2021 Secret Cove, Pender Harbour and Texada Reports

Any updates?

heading to pender for three days this weekend and will be up jervis inlet visiting prince louisa.

Looking to throw some lines out.

thanks!

Thanks guys

Would you still recommend bringing the prawn traps..

commies wipes out Howe sound .. I have a few spots that were always good producers late summer but I’ve never dropped in PH during commercial season.

Have the fish all gone deeper with the hot weather? Planning on trolling around the Ag for a few days this weekend.

I will be in the area Sunday...what program were you running? I'm bringing everything in my bags of tricks see how it goes!
I’ve been having good success on the 4 inch nickel/prism coyote spoons on 6 ft leader in my area

I’ve been having good success on the 4 inch nickel/prism coyote spoons on 6 ft leader in my area

Nice, I tied up some nickel / yellow skinnys tonight on 6' leaders for tomorrow along with plugs, AP spoons, brined up medium herring, white jugheads you name it is all coming out to play tomorrow.

So we will probably get shut out haha!

What are the current rules for chinook retention in Pender Harbour Secret Cove area and are they expected to change in the next few weeks?

Nice, I tied up some nickel / yellow skinnys tonight on 6' leaders for tomorrow along with plugs, AP spoons, brined up medium herring, white jugheads you name it is all coming out to play tomorrow.

So we will probably get shut out haha!
Holy *****! You are loaded to the 9’s! Good luck out there

Back