Westcoast Fishing Tackle?

About 10 yea

About 10 years ago I was giving my wife **** about all the shoes she had and was buying. She marched me out to the boat, pointed at it and said do not ever give me crap about my shoes. Been quiet to this day.
been there as well... lol SPICY!

I will slay with all of these, but a few I’m really looking forward to chucking down are: the jolly ranchers below the hat. Also, the top right looks awesome with the little blue stripe, and the splatter ones bottom left. We all know what the no bananas and herring aid will do…
Best part is I don’t need to rip of the hooks and replace em :)
Thanks Jeff

Also must note, one of the ones I blurred out is insane! He said they are difficult to make so there are only 12 in existence. I’m sure the next round I’ll offer enough $ for him to make a few more for me.

Hi Guys!

Just wanted to say Thanks for the Support over the holidays! All your suggestions on Christmas Packages was a HUGE SUCCESS!! I had so many wives reach out and purchase, so hopefully everyone liked their presents under the trees! Love all the chatter about the tackle. It's great to hear all the feedback positive and constructive as we work to design and make things better! @Stizzla, you can't be telling all the boys I'm giving you complimentary secret weapons!! LOL. I'm always happy to put in a little extra for most of the customers that reach out! I'm working on some super cool prototypes for @ChilliSpoons he ordered some sweet flat fall jigs. These have just exploded in popularity! I'm combining mylar halo foil, glow paint and spray with clear uv infused glitter. So not just paint or stickers, but both with a clear hard resin finish. I think he'll be super happy. Anyways, take care guys and let me know if you need anything! Cheers, Jeff

Hi Guys!

Just wanted to say Thanks for the Support over the holidays! All your suggestions on Christmas Packages was a HUGE SUCCESS!! I had so many wives reach out and purchase, so hopefully everyone liked their presents under the trees! Love all the chatter about the tackle. It's great to hear all the feedback positive and constructive as we work to design and make things better! @Stizzla, you can't be telling all the boys I'm giving you complimentary secret weapons!! LOL. I'm always happy to put in a little extra for most of the customers that reach out! I'm working on some super cool prototypes for @ChilliSpoons he ordered some sweet flat fall jigs. These have just exploded in popularity! I'm combining mylar halo foil, glow paint and spray with clear uv infused glitter. So not just paint or stickers, but both with a clear hard resin finish. I think he'll be super happy. Anyways, take care guys and let me know if you need anything! Cheers, Jeff
Super pumped to try out those prototypes. It’ll be strange running hardware that isn’t a ChilliSpoons product but I’ll definitely put them to the test. Keep up the great work.

Back