Westcoast Fishing Tackle?

West Coast Fishing Tackle has joined our approved vendor list and now has an exclusive thread in the Crew Member forum. Check out the new thread for up to date content and product information, and the chance to interact directly with WCFT. Our Crew Members receive the added benefits of discounts on products and prize pack giveaways from West Coast Fishing Tackle as well! You can find the new thread here https://www.sportfishingbc.com/forum/index.php?threads/west-coast-fishing-tackle.90258/.

A nice packaged arrived in the mail today from Jeff. I can’t wait to test out these jigs this summer in Barkley Sound. And I promise to break my own golden rule of only running ChilliSpoons by giving these Westcoast spoons their place in the line up

Attachments

• DB2F2314-5B98-4838-B661-71C9ED402CCF.jpeg
    DB2F2314-5B98-4838-B661-71C9ED402CCF.jpeg
    442.8 KB · Views: 147
A nice packaged arrived in the mail today from Jeff. I can’t wait to test out these jigs this summer in Barkley Sound. And I promise to break my own golden rule of only running ChilliSpoons by giving these Westcoast spoons their place in the line up
WOW, So cool to be added to the line up! Thanks Terry! I know we're all looking forward to this summer's fishery! Cheers, J.

IMG_8433.JPG

#deepwaterglowcups #newproduct - Excited to announce this new product! Deepwater Glow Cups are ideal for the West Coast Fishery, allowing fisherman to keep their favourite glow spoons, plugs or lures primed and charged up ready to drop down to the deep depths! Fully waterproof, USB powered UVLED lights, the rim comes with 8 holes for hooks and comes with removable mounting plate. Available for sale on our website $39.99. First 3 orders get the Deepwater Sticker included!!
#madeincanada #supportlocal #original #deepwaterglowcups #businesstobusiness #smallbusiness #3dprinting #fishbc #vancouversalmonfishing

View attachment 75856

#deepwaterglowcups #newproduct - Excited to announce this new product! Deepwater Glow Cups are ideal for the West Coast Fishery, allowing fisherman to keep their favourite glow spoons, plugs or lures primed and charged up ready to drop down to the deep depths! Fully waterproof, USB powered UVLED lights, the rim comes with 8 holes for hooks and comes with removable mounting plate. Available for sale on our website $39.99. First 3 orders get the Deepwater Sticker included!!
#madeincanada #supportlocal #original #deepwaterglowcups #businesstobusiness #smallbusiness #3dprinting #fishbc #vancouversalmonfishing
This thing would probably be good for hardening off UV resin coated chironimids. A person could stick a half dozen flies on a rum cork on a wire handle, slop on the resin and lower it into the cup. That would be way faster than one at a time with little flashlight.

This thing would probably be good for hardening off UV resin coated chironimids. A person could stick a half dozen flies on a rum cork on a wire handle, slop on the resin and lower it into the cup. That would be way faster than one at a time with little flashlight.
For sure, and he makes an even smaller one which I think would be perfect for curing resin for small things like chronimids or heads of other flies.

Hi Everyone.

I need HELP! I need to do a pole of your favourite 8 spoon colours. Market Research for future planning purposes. Please reply with your top 8!

Thanks!

Jeff

Hi Everyone.

I need HELP! I need to do a pole of your favourite 8 spoon colours. Market Research for future planning purposes. Please reply with your top 8!

Thanks!

Jeff
Make a poll on a thread. I'm pretty sure you can have as many options as you want. I think...

Back