Victoria Reports - Spring and Summer 2011

?268-231-208? Crash diet? Mabye it lost 23lbs. of Mercury!
Something that old should be in Museum!
Imagine all the eggs she layed in a life time!

The whole staff at Island Outfitters is trying to catch top fish of the year to...... there not gonna lye about it

NICE FISH CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

Wonder if it had tailspins gear in its yap????? sorry bud LOL

Ya i think so, but it hit hard rite after we talked and i stayed out till almost 1 in that slop, oh well at least the fish were eating, my poor yams need to be opened up there tired of this 10-15 knt crap so am i lol.

Hows the thumb kelly?

Finally a nice day! all day no wind calm calm calm and the fish were eating. Hope we get at least one more nice day before it goes for a crap again.

Another productive day out there with yo mama, we had to work longer for these two but was well worth it and are approx 38 and 46 pounds. Large white halibut hootchie with purple tails and herring seemed to do the trick. You can come fishing with me anytime mama !

geoff_halibut.jpg

yup they sure were no brainer hits today, flat calm two days in a row wow! here's hopin for a third but i don't think so.

we got two yesterday. 47 and 36....oak bay... released one in the low 20's. love those flat days... especially mid week when i am supposed to be working.

Good action in Oak Bay this afternoon.
Two for five on coyote spoons a 10# and 20# hatch jobs.

photoccc-1.jpg

What are you trying to say,it weighed 231 at Outfitters on a legal calibrated scale ,great fish either way we all know if you want big fish weigh them in at cheanuh,nice to know the real weight!!!

Back