Vancouver Boat Show 2024

Was the new trophy line at the show? Probably at the Seattle show. Some of the boats look like they have the potential to be pretty sweet.

I was looking at a new KF 3025 in 2017. I'll dig out the quote and post it. Around $180k.
Pure thievery now. Hope it bites em in the butt one day.
Repowering an older boat is way to go these days.

I was looking at a new KF 3025 in 2017. I'll dig out the quote and post it. Around $180k.
Pure thievery now. Hope it bites em in the butt one day.
Repowering an older boat is way to go these days.
Consumers keep buying them, no incentive to lower prices. I am not an apologist for the industry, though we do know the supply chain issues have driven up prices on many things.

They were listing all the financing plans on 240 month terms at the show.
lol i can see why

i remember going to look at some boats and the sales guy did not want to talk price just what monthly payments i could aford

Last edited:
Was the new trophy line at the show? Probably at the Seattle show. Some of the boats look like they have the potential to be pretty sweet.
There was a couple small ones there but not the new line, would have been nice to be able to see them They look pretty nice. Not a fan of the cruiser models but the 23' and 25' pilothouse look pretty sweet. Like a budget version of the Parker 24'. But at $126k USD ($170k cdn) for the PH25, I'd go for the Parker at $205k instead. I believe that's what the boat show price was for the Parker

Back