Victoria - Charter Recommendations for Hosting Clients

Sailfish25

Hi guys,

I'm looking for recommendations for fishing charters out of Victoria this summer.

I'm trying to arrange 2 or 3 separate one-day outings where I can take a group of 3 or 4 clients.

Any recommendations for a charter that has a nicer boat, tidy overall, appropriate for guests who are not die hard fishermen, can accommodate having basic refreshments (hot coffee, beers, light snacks) and has a stand-up head?

Think of this as an alternative to playing a round of golf, or getting box seats to a Canucks game... It's a business event, doesn't need to be lights out fishing, but that sure does help.

Where would you go? I fish out of Sooke all the time, but wondering if Oak Bay/Gulf Islands would be more appropriate given what I am looking for. And if so, timing, when would you recommend? I am hesitant to book something in Sooke so far out given the winds.

Cheers, Nick

Timing is key, over the last 5 years we have experienced closures for Chinook retention from April to August.
whats the timeline ?

For sure, aware of that. Don't necessarily need retention. Obviously preferred, but good weather and good fishing is more important than retention.
I'll be fishing out of my boat without clients come September...

I can arrange everything in sooke,in victoria killer beas or adams charters just depends where you want to fish . rememeber sometimes its flat calm at sooke and windy as heck in victoria..
And like others said cant keep chinook till aug 1

Back