Vancouver Canucks season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well hockey fans what about those Leafs. Now I could take a page out of knuckleheaddom and make fun at what a shitshow you guys are but I won't. Sad to see you all disappear when things are bad, true fans will always support their teams, page 3 on sfbc pretty bad , GO LEAFS GO:D

Just heard on Global News that the Canucks have fired the coach.
Bye bye Willy...or should I say Free Willy.

Last edited:
Caps win the first two, split in T.O. and then wrap things up back in the capital in game 5..........
Montreal and the Rangers dog it out all the way to game 7 and Price is the difference maker
Calgary guts out a valiant performance but in the end Anaheim's size and experience is too much, Ducks in 6.
Ottawa and Boston is just too close, but I'll go with Boston in 6 just for their grit factor
Edmonton and San Jose are very close too, but the tipping point has to be McDavid. Edmonton in 6

Last edited:
It is hard to coach a team with lots of holes to fill,but we got some younger players that look very good,there will be better next ed year

now....if Benning can convince the RICH Sedins to retire early and take the other soft Swedes with them , edler and Louie Ericksen.
That would free up a astounding 20 million....we could rebuild with some Canadian toughness then.
Go home Sedins Go !

Well hockey fans what about those Leafs. Now I could take a page out of knuckleheaddom and make fun at what a shitshow you guys are but I won't. Sad to see you all disappear when things are bad, true fans will always support their teams, page 3 on sfbc pretty bad , GO LEAFS GO:D
The Canucks may have lost 43 times but that doesn't compare to 15/16 when your Leafs lost 53.
At least the Canucks have been in the playoffs many times since 2004, the last time the leafs were.

Anyways good luck to your Leafs, bud

I hope the 'Nucks can rebound next year, they have some good looking young talent.

Having said that, I have to say that I'm impressed with the Oilers and how they've matured through the season. After 82 games, nice to see them not just talk the talk but walk the walk. I'd say they take the Sharks in 5. They've had their number this year and have been hit while the Sharks have been cool.

I think the Super Bowl is a tougher trophy to win. Twelve of thirty two teams make the playoffs and go through single elimination games to reach the final.
In the NHL, 16 of 30 teams go into the playoffs which are all "best of seven" series. It would be interesting (but obviously not as profitable for the owners) to have the NHL play single elimination series. Sure end the season sooner!

An NFL team just needs to win 4 games where as to win the Stanley Cup you have to win 16.

Bruce, I agree the season is too long. I don't have time nor the will to watch religiously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back