Vancouver Canucks season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Pips i see your boy Zack played a hell of a game last night.

I've been very impressed with Kassian down the stretch, been a great impact player. Last night, no question, deserved the first star. He would be even better if he just focused on playing his game and worrying less about chirping and stuff after the whistle. It is much improved over previous seasons but could still be a bit better.

I thought the Oilers showed some maturity by trying to stay with the Sharks in the first half of the first period. Then they started to get it together and play with them into the second. In the last half of the second and in the third I thought they dominated the San Jose.

Kassian is turning into a great players...unfournatly it took a few bad turns in his life for him to turn it around and land were he is now...good for him.....

funny how the canucks show patience for certain players and not much for others, part of their downfall in development imho

Tough crowd on sfbc today:eek: , yes Oilers are looking good, love to see them beat SJ then the knuckleheads don't get the first round pic:p

We try as you know... :) Good to see most cannadian teams erk out a win.... think Calgary will not sneak thru.....

Yep he did, now puck drop for HBC's favorite team at 4pm, GO LEAFS GO:) Hey who did the nucks get in the Kassian trade???

Brandon Prust is the player the Canucks got from Montreal. Last time I saw him was in the Goon 2 movie.

Brandon Prust is the player the Canucks got from Montreal. Last time I saw him was in the Goon 2 movie.

I guess I should have read the question a little better, missed the nucks part. I see him all the time on the show 'Hockey Wives'. I believe he played this season in the German Elite league.

Where is he now

Scrivens I believe is playing in the KHL with Minsk. His trade to Montreal was a salary dump, the Oilers were paying him $2.5 mill a year to play in the AHL.

did you see that 3rd duck goal with the high stick, looks like the nhl is worried that too many canadian teams might make it to the next round, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back