Vancouver Canucks season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are getting a taste of what the season will bring for the Canucks. Four preseason games: 8 goals for, 16 against.

Yes! But with the lottery track record we have it will all be for not. The team will be no screaming hell but there are a few youngsters that will dazzle in the years to come.

Should we not start another thread to freshen this one up for the reason and for those of us who aren't Nucks fans maybe we can just call it "hockey thread". My Flyers thread didn't take off as I had hoped last season. :D:D:D

Should we not start another thread to freshen this one up for the reason and for those of us who aren't Nucks fans maybe we can just call it "hockey thread". My Flyers thread didn't take off as I had hoped last season. :D:D:D

Now that the flyers have a new mascot everyone will be jumping on the band wagon.

Ok. Pippen wouldn't bite on the Canuck logo thing but we can all move to the new thread he started. This one had a good run and with the changing of the guard for the Canucks it is probably time to start fresh here too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back