the popemobile is getting tired

Good to see you and the builder worked it out.I'm betting you'll end up with one of the best built boats of it's size,great workmanship.

Very cool to see that the floor compartments are fully separated and
not connected through drain holes along the keel.
Along the keel its all sealed, as well as midship all the way up, but there are a few open areas if you look closely. The edges will be foamed in and the center will feature various storage holds and a gas tank. The holds will also have bilges, so I assume the open areas are for ventilation.

Along the keel its all sealed, as well as midship all the way up, but there are a few open areas if you look closely. The edges will be foamed in and the center will feature various storage holds and a gas tank. The holds will also have bilges, so I assume the open areas are for ventilation.
I just popped open the inspection floor panel on my Lifetimer to see the condition of the foam and keel, and just to have a look see. All foam under there, zero water, and the bulkheads are also fully sealed along the keel. My boat is same size as yours.
Not saying it’s good or bad, just observing the similarities.

As far as I know the hull design is the same as the last one, aside from the side height and deck height. The first one rode so smoothly i dont see why he would change anything. One difference is this one has side stiffeners for the extra side height

If the chines are infact more pronounced at the bow, I would think thats because with 6 inches higher side sheets the boat ends up being slightly longer and wider, so maybe thats just how it fit together. I cant really say for sure, just speculating. I think it looks great though!

Agreed with the above, I love how this has turned out. It seems he's making a better pace with this one. When are you hoping to sea trial?

I was hoping to have the boat ready for sea trials by the end of March. He hit a snag finding a replacement 150 suzuki, so were going with a 175 suzuki now, which admittedly is a lot of motor for a 21ft tinny.

Theres still lots to be done and the other boat hasnt sold yet which might slow things down on his end, although Im not his accountant. I feel its priced a bit high and the ad posting contains 0 info about the boat so it may be a tough sell in the current state. I wrote up a list of details and features for CR boatland to add to their posting but so far it hasnt been updated.

to do list still:
-finish transom and pod/swimgrid
-center console and bench/bolster
-foam floatation
-finish hatches and fish lockers
-bow and stern rails
-downrigger brackets
-rodholders, rodrack
-electrical, wiring
-lights, bilges, washdown pump, electronics
-motors and rigging
-nonslip coating