tackle addiction........

fishin solo

Crew Member
is it an addiction or a drug? Everytime I go to get one or two things I end up spending an hour and more then what I came for. That $10 trip turns into $100

is it an addiction or a drug? Everytime I go to get one or two things I end up spending an hour and more then what I came for. That $10 trip turns into $100

Well at least you don't likely have 50 pairs of shoes and spend $500 on a purse !

Well at least you don't likely have 50 pairs of shoes and spend $500 on a purse !
so what kind of rods and reels are you rockin'? and how many for all the kinds of fishing? 1 islander=1 purse lol

Not that I would ever pay even $100 for a purse. a reel on the other hand...

I love tackle, is that bad? it's just so shiny. I am a deer in the headlights at a tackle shop, every time I walk in they have me at hello

Now there are lights to put in them, there are colourful brines ,they glow, they sparkle in the sun

I better stop

Never fails....

I go expressly to the tackle shop saying "All I need is a (fill in blank...5 dollar item)....and that 's it!!"...

When I come out I always have a receipt that's never under 50 dollars.....

*GrinZ* I can get 2 good Tekota 800 reels for $500 much better deal than a single purse. And yes gear is an addiction my favorite bottom fish plastic lure I probably have 60, and another 20 on order from FishAndSave.com...

I turned some of my old 8 inch dodgers in to spoons to troll the bottom this year. A nice paint job and a big hook. Going to try them off shore this year.

Ive got bags of hootchies in my box that have never been opened, yet I always go back to the same proven lures .

Back