tackle addiction........

Sharphooks....

you do that too, huh?....." I guess that worked.....now I'll go back to what I was fishing before".........LOL;)

Wife asks me......."why are you taking that off?....we just caught a fish on it".........and I say something like "yeah..it caught a fish...but it's not a KILLER"......LOL....:p

My solution to avoid horrific bills at the tackle shop? I spread it out slowly over the course of the winter. $ 20 or so per pay check. Less scraps with the wife that way.

So if we are convinced that the "certified killer's" work and they are always on at least one rod, why buy other stuff ?
maybe because there will be something better come along ?:p

Because the 'certified killers' in the tackle box are only 'certified killers'........we're all looking for "mass murderers".......

I had this comment from one of the owners of Harbour Chandler a year or so ago...."I am going to steal your tackle boxes this October so you can single handedly keep our business afloat during the slow months."

Sure it was tongue in cheek, but seriously I have a problem...lol

Sharphooks....

you do that too, huh?....." I guess that worked.....now I'll go back to what I was fishing before".........LOL;)

Wife asks me......."why are you taking that off?....we just caught a fish on it".........and I say something like "yeah..it caught a fish...but it's not a KILLER"......LOL....:p

My biggest nightmare---a bait ban. Maybe PETA influencing legislation after it's shown beyond a doubt that frozen herring and frozen anchovies feel pain when you stick a hook in them.

So the day after the bait ban I'll look at the thousands of spoons and plugs and hootchies I've collected over the years and say to myself...well, I guess that's it. It's over. I might as well flog the boat and take up golf.

I have all my fishing buddies tackle mostly because I am the one with the boat. It doesn't take long for the tackle to become our tackle and if it stays in the boat for too long it is mine.

Sharphooks.......

They're going to ban golf because grass feels pain when a golfball hits it.....suffers even more when the guy misses a tee-off and launches a divot......

Back