tackle addiction........

It is an addiction and I have a major problem :p.

Lot's of folks have tackle boxes. I now have a tackle room :eek:!

It is an addiction and I have a major problem :p.

Lot's of folks have tackle boxes. I now have a tackle room :eek:!

Me too... We are bad !!!

My girlfriend said that my fishing tackle are everywhere in rooms, Kitchen, sun room, living room, bedroom and basement. She said that I need to have a bigger room for the fishing stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tackle is one thing you can never have too much of. I often judge the quality of a fishing tackle store by whether the store has more tackle than me!!LOL
By my standards Cabela's is just getting by!!Seriously though-if you are on a trip for 3 days and the only thing that is catching fish is an anchovy head and anchovy's (or a lure) and you never fish them cause they're " too expensive" . That 10 or 12 bucks sure looks cheap alongside a 3 day gas bill for a trip with no fish!!!

anybody got a line where to get 15lb cannon balls at a reasonable price in the lower mainland? Was at wholesale sports in Langley they wanted $51 for finned lead ball.

anybody got a line where to get 15lb cannon balls at a reasonable price in the lower mainland? Was at wholesale sports in Langley they wanted $51 for finned lead ball.

Go on Craigslist. There are a few guys on there. Buy a few and you can deal.

I buy a crazy amount of spoons and hootchies fully planning to use it on my next salt water trip. When I get there I run bait on both sides of the boat. I guess you go with what your confident in. I buy all sorts of crap to put in the boat and never use it

Just be careful you don't start making a giant ball of mono out of scraps of old fishing line............that can get out of control real quick........

So do you have a real problem if your wife sends your barefoot daughter into a tackle shop to bring you out before you spend all the paycheck?? Where does it all end-a bottle of fireball and sleeping rafted up, 50 miles at sea waiting for dawn and Tooner!!! Tackaholics anonymous here we come and for the wife and kiddies-those with family members with the addiction Tack-anon !!! LOL- No disrespect intended to those fine organizations.

I buy a crazy amount of spoons and hootchies fully planning to use it on my next salt water trip. When I get there I run bait on both sides of the boat. I guess you go with what your confident in. I buy all sorts of crap to put in the boat and never use it

^
THIS!

I have a stunning collection of spoons and flashers and Tomic plugs and every thing in between. As soon as I get to the hallowed fishing hole, I throw a herring over the side and ply my trade.

Last summer, just for grins, I ran a flasher and a spoon, got a tyee in about 5 minutes of soak time, said to myself..."yeah, I guess that stuff works..." then after turning the fish loose, tied a herring back on and went back to my REAL fishing.

So do you have a real problem if your wife sends your barefoot daughter into a tackle shop to bring you out before you spend all the paycheck?? Where does it all end-a bottle of fireball and sleeping rafted up, 50 miles at sea waiting for dawn and Tooner!!! Tackaholics anonymous here we come and for the wife and kiddies-those with family members with the addiction Tack-anon !!! LOL- No disrespect intended to those fine organizations.

LOL-Good one Spring Fever

Fishin Solo......

just an attempt at tackle humor........:rolleyes:

Ever seen those stories where people make giant balls out of rubberbands or string?........

Cheers.......:cool:

Back