Iron Needle Lures—-Christmas in June!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharphooks

I just did an eBay transaction with ATlas Tackle in Vancouver—-I picked up a spare Suzuki Water Grip propeller for my up-coming trip to the Promised Land

The propeller arrived yesterday—-perfect timing—-and to my surprise the guy at Atlas Tacdkle included two Iron Needle lures—-wow, Christmas in JUne!

You take one look at these things and you just know they’re going to have teeth marks on them in short order—-beautiful design and paint job—-

A big Shout out to Atlas Tackle!

very elegant and fishy looking!B81E418C-46B3-4E58-834B-D0599D1A78B6.jpegD03E7B3E-3650-4EF4-8953-8F0A870E4BA7.jpeg

Yep, and then my so-called "partner" who I made the mistake of trusting said he created them and did everything he could to cut me out of the loop.

Disgusting.

That said, they do catch fish.

Enjoy

Are they being made again or did Sharphooks luck into some old stock?
I had a lot of success with these off Esperanza and dug a few out of a Harbour Chandler clearance pail after things went for a s..t with your partner.

Ok I deleted my previous comment on this but the information put forth by Nog is only one side of it. I am certain there was considerable $$$ laid out by the other party for the tooling which was never recovered.

Ok I deleted my previous comment on this but the information put forth by Nog is only one side of it. I am certain there was considerable $$$ laid out by the other party for the tooling which was never recovered.
Nog said has a "a damn bitter taste in my mouth." and for good reason!!
Perhaps the other guys will step up and give mikep and the rest of us the other side of the story.
I wouldn't bet on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back