Ideas wanted for new tackle stations/storage inside the cabin

Some good ideas and spots on that boat for storage locations. There are some more places I want to add storage to on my boat as well. I bought some nice products from Deep Blue Marine out of Florida. They will do custom stuff and can get things in a few different colors. I wanted black for my boat and most other places only do white that look good on most fiberglass boats. I put a small double drawer on one of my bench seats and a 4 Plano compartment on the other bench seat. I didn't want to lose all the storage under the seat and the side with the drawer has my diesel/kerosene tank for my heater. I know it's a smaller scale of what you are doing but just some ideas. I plan or ordering a few of their individual Plano storage holders to put on the backside of my bench seats since it's kind of wasted space right now. I would have had it done a few years ago but I tend to be greedy with my time and just use the boat in the summers.....

Attachments

• Drawer2.jpg
    Drawer2.jpg
    368.1 KB · Views: 43
  • Drawer3.jpg
    Drawer3.jpg
    288.7 KB · Views: 43
  • Tray2.jpg
    Tray2.jpg
    307.5 KB · Views: 40
  • Tray3.jpg
    Tray3.jpg
    285.9 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Did not know about Deep Blue Marine. Boat outfitters wants about $2,500 USD per side, for 4-5 drawers and 5-6 planos (48” tall cabinet). Kind of steep.

Did not know about Deep Blue Marine. Boat outfitters wants about $2,500 USD per side, for 4-5 drawers and 5-6 planos (48” tall cabinet). Kind of steep.

I noticed that the products you were showing were from Boat Outfitters. I have ordered some things from them in the past and thought they were a bit high. Not sure what the same product at Deep Blue will cost but the quality is really good and they didn't cheap out with the hinges and latches. It will be interesting to see what you decide to do.

Back