Stanley Cup Playoffs

It's the "drive for 25" boys. 24 Stanley cups and counting. Go Habs GO!!

quote:Originally posted by holmes

holy habs fans outta the woodwork...lmao....[8D]holmes*

That's what happens when the Leafs and Sens are no longer playing. [:p] :D

Haha........JUST KIDDING Habs fans!! [:eek:)]

quote:Originally posted by mmcl

I'm thinking Canucks in five, Lou is lookin good.... And if Mitchell comes back, i wouldn't be surprised if Toews gets a little stage freight recieving the puck around center:D GO CANUCKS GO!

mmcl
i think it's wishful thinking that mitchell comes back. hopefully he recovers enough to go fishing never mind play hockey. anyone seen him up island?

If Lou stands on his head against the Hawks, the lads will be inspired & the series is winnable. If he's so-so off the mark, it's gonna be a coin toss who take's it. Betting Lou's back in the groove, I'm guessing 'nucks in 6

Guy walks into a bar and sits down. The bartender asks him what will he have, he replies to the bartender I'll have a OVECHKIN, the bartender asks him what an OVECHKIN is. The guy replies it's a white Russian with no ice and no cup.

The "wrath" of Nova Scotia has been unleashed!!!:D

On a complete side note.....this is a pic of Backstrom from Thursday. His t-shirt is AWESOME.

"Your Girlfriend love to wear my hockey jersey".

Pretty good for a guy that looks like he could sing in an ABBA cover band.

x2_1390b26

Wow... theres a statement![:0]

Holmes....Eman... hope yer haks show up for game #2

I can live with only hearing that dumb a$$ song once [:p]

quote:Originally posted by Yoda

yoda.jpg

Thankfully one game does not a series make

Very true! :D

LMAO:D.........Ahhh but teams that win the first game have a 70% chance of winning the series.

Knock on wood!

Cheers

Hey holmes: Am I detecting some ship jumping here?:D There would be nothing better then a Habs and Hawks final.;)eman

quote:Originally posted by holmes

nope im on the Hawks ship even if it goes down:Dholmes*

Blup....blup...blup....blup

:D

Hey holmes: I think I would have a meltdown if the Hawks and the Habs went at it for the cup. To many bad memorys.[B)]:D Looking forward to the Sharks though. Hawks in 7.;)eman

Back