Stanley Cup Playoffs

the bad reffing was one thing... but toronto had all the time in the world no realize that there was no kicking motion on the disallowed goal...[V]

mmcl

Doesn't matter, they didn't play well enough to win. Great 1st period then legs of lead in the 2nd. Louie was supposed to have learned about not falling asleep and allowing easy goals. Didn't seem like that was the case. He should be ready for something coming his way at all times until the puck is out of the zone. Next game is a must win.

come on back Willie, we need you. did we kill any penalties last night? the four straight goals for la was pretty pathetic, especially that last one lou got pulled on I was glad AV pulled him hopefully get that ego in check, I'm really starting to agree this guy was extremely over rated, I think alot of people have been figuring that out over the last two seasons. on a bright note Edler is looking solid out there did you see him nail smyth, can't believe he kept playing, and I believe he got the winner tough as nails that guy.

one more thing that goal that was disallowed was not a distinct kicking motion, I've seen a hundred goals like that count seems like some meddling from the nhl on that one, thinking if that was a kings goal or a wings goal or a pheonix goal it would have counted, hard to take the nhl seriously when they are more worried about television ratings than the integrity of the game.

quote:Originally posted by mr killer

one more thing that goal that was disallowed was not a distinct kicking motion, I've seen a hundred goals like that count seems like some meddling from the nhl on that one, thinking if that was a kings goal or a wings goal or a pheonix goal it would have counted, hard to take the nhl seriously when they are more worried about television ratings than the integrity of the game.

You mean like this one. Was disallowed on the ice and overturned [xx(]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0796IPywEPg&feature=player_embedded

Please put me out of my misery.

-last four power plays for LA and 4 goals for LA

-Tonight Luongo can't grab the puck even though he had three chances when its sitting right in front of him. A goal of course.

PLEASE !! No more Hockey!... I want to go fishing !

THANK K-RICE'D

My forecast: Nuck's will dump LA in the next 2-games!

After losing it - literally tearing my house apart - over the CBC's not showing the beginning of our game (so we could get the Boston/Buffalo OT stuffed up our hoops... Whoopee!) then adding insult to injury by cutting off our game part way into it so we could, once again, rejoin the EASTERN shenanigans, I thought all was lost watching the first 2 periods.

Then it happened.
It was subtle but I saw it and felt it.
Early in the 3rd, puck in the LA corner, LA's trying to clear up the Nucks' right wing boards; suddenly, as if on cue, there's 4-Nuck's lined up on the boards in a defiant and most concerted effort to keep the puck in. It was as if they all said, "Fuc$-You...enough is enough,this puck is staying in your end!" And they did keep it in, they didn't score on the play but they fought hard and won that little-battle and from then on, LA was doomed!

It was like a new team showed up led by Kesler & the Twins.

Louie's lookin' a little better as well.
After 40-years... there's still hope Boys!

"Some could care less if there's any fish left for our kids!"

Did ya see poor Hank on his hands and knee's shielding the puck with 4 L.A players bangin' away at him ?
thats grit ![B)]

I hate counting my chickens before they are hatched but I am also thinking The nucks will move on to the next round.........
Knock on wood.....

Cheers

Kudo's to O'Brian, stepped up to the plate and got a little pissed off!! About time someone showed some emotion -- Lit a fire under the team if you ask me. With Rypien and Hordachuk watching the game's from the press box someone had to light the match. Louongo should stay in his net when that stuff's going on, you see him trying to calm down O'Brian over by the bench, then 30 seconds after play resume's the puck is in his net!!! The whole team picked it up after that, then the TWIN'S took over in the third and that was it.

... Are fishermen all liars?
Or do only liars fish?

I predict the hawks horrible goaltending will catch up with them again, 6-4 Trasher, go Atlanta Hammer em Boys!

i've learnt to save my predictions for teams I don't really care about, since the oposite of what I predict almost always happens. would have been great if chicago lost though. and yes I meant nashville [:I]

Who really cares about the HAWKS!!

... Are fishermen all liars?
Or do only liars fish?

ya last time I checked it was sportsfishingBC not sportsfishingIllonois [:eek:)]

don't take that the wrong way boys, keep it coming:D

sounds like alot of built up anger from years and years of missing the playoffs, you should be happy the hawks were bad enough for sooooo looong that they were able to get more top picks than any other team over about a 6 year span, luckily for you talon didn't f up too many times and they were able to get some nice keepers, and I think one day they might have a shot, but not until they address their terrible goal tending,
I predict the canucks will lose big tonight 6-1 LA ;)

Back