Are you all in on your fishing addiction?

PEETZcanada

Lets see your fishing addiction.

Well I know I am a fishing addict. I generally always go all in when I decide to do something, well that is anything that's related to fishing anyway.

Hi, my name is Robert, I used to be an alcoholic, but I have been 100% clean livin' for nearly 3 years. I have not ever been able to break, curb or slow my fishing addiction regardless of what life throws at me, good or bad. If it is fishing related and connects with my soul in Anyway, I will never back down, I am in with both feet, full steam ahead straight on. I never quit, I keep going.

Here is some of my addictive craziness, let's see yours.

Attachments

• 20240503_193210.jpg
    20240503_193210.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 98
  • 20240504_151824.jpg
    20240504_151824.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Another falls to becoming a career-maker! 😂

I've started down the road of collecting boats... I might have to change to collecting fishing rods and gear... Not sure which is cheaper in the end...
There is nothing cheap about boats, fishing or golf. You are either all in or you're not. My passion for fishing started at 3yrs when my step dad took me fishing for the very first time on Elk lake, just outside of Victoria. Then I was locked in at 5yrs when I caught my first salmon. As an indicator in life as to what I would ultimately become later in life happened at the age of 13yrs when I sold my very first fishing product to Gordon's Sports in Victoria, then to many other independent shops on Vancouver Island. My entire life revolves around fishing. I don't golf so If a person doesn't like fishing, then I am a very boring person to them. I digress. Lol 😂

There is nothing cheap about boats, fishing or golf. You are either all in or you're not. My passion for fishing started at 3yrs when my step dad took me fishing for the very first time on Elk lake, just outside of Victoria. Then I was locked in at 5yrs when I caught my first salmon. As an indicator in life as to what I would ultimately become later in life happened at the age of 13yrs when I sold my very first fishing product to Gordon's Sports in Victoria, then to many other independent shops on Vancouver Island. My entire life revolves around fishing. I don't golf so If a person doesn't like fishing, then I am a very boring person to them. I digress. Lol 😂
Love hearing stories like this!

The greatest gift a father can give his kids is to instil in them his passion for outdoor pursuits. I rest easy every night knowing that my kids are just as into skiing, boating and mountain bikes as I am. It's very comforting to know they'll never be able to afford drugs.

Back