Stanley Cup Playoffs

Hey... lets just have some fun here. I respect anyones favourite team. I understand the concern of Canuck fans. They don't want to play the Hawks again.;) eman

Hmmmmm yeah jus cause of that stoooooopid hawks goal song.
Hawks dont have the goaltending to beat the Canucks (if lou is lou)

Bring em on

Holmes.....Eman..... move to Illi-noise. THE HAWKS SUCK!!!! [B)]

:D

quote:Originally posted by Little Hawk

My forecast: Nuck's will dump LA in the next 2-games!

I concour........... Dont think LA has the experience to pull outta those 2 loses

Hawk fans should start there own thread on a different channel, so we don't have to read there CRAP!!!

... Are fishermen all liars?
Or do only liars fish?

quote:Originally posted by Bag-Juan

Hawk fans should start there own thread on a different channel, so we don't have to read there CRAP!!!

X2 :D

OK................ Im sorry Holmes....Eman
That toatlly flew under the radar.... I didnt realize that the Hawks havent won the cup since '61.......I mean thats worse then the Maple Laughs.

Again sorry guys......Pray on

[B)]:D

That 1961 hawk win shouldn't even count...1 in 6 odds at winning doesn't seem like much of an accomplishment...LOL

there is only 2 things worse than a hawks fan, that is in order a habs fan[xx(] and then a leaf fan[xx(] :D:D

Sorry Hawks fans, for some reason I just can't explain, I've always been a Preds fan....never been there, don't like country music, maybe it's just cause I like the under dog? Anyway, GO PREDS! (yeah, I said it!) ;)

As for the Canucks, if they can keep playing like they did in game 5, we can get rids of these LA punks - I think they have those guys figured out now.....I hope.

I predict a San Jose / Pittsburgh final - unfortunately.....can't stand either team. Maybe a Buffalo / Chicago final? That would be more interesting....(and more like what a couple guys here would like to see)

Whatever team you're hoping for, you gotta love that playoff hockey!

Catch and release -- into my frying pan.

HMMMMMM guess you were wrong holmes LOL
hopefully they do go against the hawks then we will have a good debate LOL LOL GO PREDS!!!!!

SEAN as for the mudslingers they are off playing golf with the "FLAMES" boys

Wolf

That reminds me....
Did you hear about the fire at the golf course in Calgary????

.......There were Flames EVERYWHERE!

Bring on the haks [8D]

Keep trying Holmes, sooner or later you'l predict one right. You should start off just trying to pick the winning team. Once you've done that a couple of time's, then throw in a score. It would go a long way in building credibillity with other forum member's. Good Luck To-nite

... Are fishermen all liars?
Or do only liars fish?

Hey Bag-Juan: Yeah for sure game on. This will be a fantastic series. Theres no questioning Holmes creds. Hawks in 6.;) eman

quote:Originally posted by eaglemaniac

Theres no questioning Holmes creds.;)

Creds....not so much...as the team IS good, but so are the Nucks. I think gettin' kicked in the 'junk' for so many years as a Hawks fan has made him mildly whacked out though. [:p] :D

Back