my next (last) project boat

WIN_20150428_064613_zpslmrrmsps.jpg

I did my gunnels in 1/4 in starboard. It looks real nice for a reasonable price.

That's enough to make one hack up a hairball...
I'm sure you will have it looking sweet in no time...
The fish are waiting for you!!

Nice work. How long did it take to grind that gel coat off. Are you going to gel coat it again.
That roof is so big you could have dance parties up there.

Roof is done but I'm not happy with it, will be redoing it this fall when I do the rest of the boat. Arch and rocket launchers are mounted, antenna and all round light installed
WIN_20150518_160359_zpslrpr2nn3.jpg

WIN_20150518_160535_zpsj6kl1ssp.jpg

I don't know what is more impressive.........the boat almost ready to go in the water........or you finally getting to that roof on the house :p;):D!

The boat looks great man :cool:. I can't wait to see her in the water :).

Last edited by a moderator:
Roof is done but I'm not happy with it, will be redoing it this fall when I do the rest of the boat. Arch and rocket launchers are mounted, antenna and all round light installed
WIN_20150518_160359_zpslrpr2nn3.jpg

WIN_20150518_160535_zpsj6kl1ssp.jpg

Looking great Gary! You will cream when you run her in the rough stuff

Looks great Gary. Seeing those picks just gave me a case of 7' itis. Looks like you've got more than 1 roof job going on :)

It's been interesting to watch this progress. You've really done a great job, it looks awesome. Well done!!

I saw one of these boats today all covered with algae and looking sad sitting in a yard. I immediately thought about how you transformed the one you have there and would bet somebody would like to pick up the one I saw today for cheap and fix it up.

Heck of a fine job, imho, and thank you for posting the saga, but what's the problem with the roof that would require redoing it?
Certainly not apparent in the pictures.

Back