my next (last) project boat

Borrowed Jeffywestcoast's pressure washer and blasted off what looked like about 15 years of grime, needs a good brush scrub now. Started cleaning off all the crap on the railings and tearing off the vinyl flooring on the roof where the flybridge was.
IMG_2028_zpsmizthikt.jpg

IMG_2035_zps73cwmmh7.jpg

IMG_2031_zpsheh8jyvz.jpg

IMG_2034_zpsao1wgr0j.jpg

IMG_2030_zpsdaipwljk.jpg

Wow that's quite the difference on the bow after the pressure wash. What are you going to do on the roof after the old vinyl comes off. New vinyl or something totally different??

Wow that's quite the difference on the bow after the pressure wash. What are you going to do on the roof after the old vinyl comes off. New vinyl or something totally different??

The roof has a bunch of holes from the flybridge being bolted down, have to glass them up and will paint it

Well here she is, my next and final project boat. She's a 26' hurston. Over this fall and winter I'll be removing the fly bridge, gutting the whole thing, replacing the transom, stringers, floor and installing a pod
IMG_1819_zpsbfd7de75.jpg

IMG_1817_zps390d5d2d.jpg

IMG_1818_zps945dd1c5.jpg

IMG_1821_zps4a27015d.jpg

IMG_1822_zps3bbcda9a.jpg

I wanted to put this up again man..hats off to you just look at what you started with..I want a ride in it when your done... !!

Thanks, there has been more then a few days where I look at it and shake my head. I got rid of a perfectly good boat to do this LOL

Phenomenal job! The best part is that most of the really ugly work is behind you and soon it will just be bolt-ons. That is the most rewarding part, as each now bolt-on changes the look again.

Very nice work:cool:

Would be good to get a picture of you grinning from ear to ear holding up the first salmon caught in the new ride... Just don't get any blood on the nice paintwork! LOL.

Got the boat back from LA Marine today, they made me a sweet tie bar to permanently attach the main to the kicker and brought the 300 to life for the first time :) Mocked up the radar arch and rocket launchers that Clint r built for me. Now I just have to wait for the pirate sale at Harbour Chandler next month, I have a rather large shopping list LOL
IMG_2063_zpsq2luyfv9.jpg

IMG_2062_zpsk9xaykhn.jpg

IMG_2061_zpsel73w1lf.jpg

IMG_2060_zpsq5fso8br.jpg

She looking great buddy :D!!!

I still can't believe the price of that jewelry........

Last edited by a moderator:
Back