Commander 26 Re Build

And we hope to never hear that name again on this thread, you have us all waiting for another "hit" of news or pictures , like a tweaker wanting another fix...
Am I the only one who starts scratching arms/legs/chest when I see pics like above
^^^^
Makes me want to rip my clothes off and burn them.

Nah, that’s where the Yamaha helmaster ex joystick with twins comes into play. I’m hoping that’s all the help my wife may need while docking
Those engines looked sick and good on you for going for the full setup. What dates are we going for tuna again? I just need to block it off in my calendar and make sure to get a set of outriggers mounted, since your list is pretty much buttoned up ;)

Those engines looked sick and good on you for going for the full setup. What dates are we going for tuna again? I just need to block it off in my calendar and make sure to get a set of outriggers mounted, since your list is pretty much buttoned up ;)
I can’t wait to get her on the water, believe me. I been thinking about 500hp and those controls more than Ron lately.

I can’t wait to get her on the water, believe me. I been thinking about 500hp and those controls more than Ron lately.
I think you might miss that upper helm. Would be great to be looking down and seeing just how well she's maneuvering. Also, when you're doing 45 knots it's nice to have your face in it, soakin it up, you'll be hanging out the window with your tongue swept across your cheek.

Might not need the bow thruster after the electric steering option. Doug and I were standing around that assembly the other day. It's actually well made and we were both impressed with the actual actuator portion. Made by seastar.

Here’s a few pic to make you guys itch. For some reason it doesn’t affect me LoL. Looking like we are going to get a fix of resin soon, hopefully a final clean up tomorrow morning and start laying some mat in the evening. 21FBB5D9-D4F6-42E3-8763-5460416CABC4.jpeg09D394AB-1F58-4BE8-B111-A4E8FE09064D.jpegE526801C-1D01-4AE4-90D0-4262EE2A2FF0.jpeg6F0A6743-2750-43AC-9850-F84920D57068.jpeg1A19FFB7-39B7-4563-996B-12F1039EBD8D.jpegD0A3D85D-AD4D-4EC3-8608-4B0AFB06E5C2.jpeg

I think you might miss that upper helm. Would be great to be looking down and seeing just how well she's maneuvering. Also, when you're doing 45 knots it's nice to have your face in it, soakin it up, you'll be hanging out the window with your tongue swept across your cheek.
For sure, but any additional stations are plug and play whenever I decide to add. There is another option of simplifying controls at different stations. I’m sold on the new helmaster ex even if it means one station right now. These controls are definitely on the top of my list of things I’m excited for, can’t wait!!

Wait till you hear how those controls hammer gearboxes in and out, makes the hair stand up
I hear ya, first time I heard that autopilot kick in I thought something was wrong.
This system is different, no hydraulics, no bolt on steering actuator, fully electronic, motors steer independently.
Here’s a pic of the control actuator02D6CB1E-F1E3-434F-A0B8-3CD803EBD1DF.png

Ohh your doing the integrated one. Not the same as the one doug and I were talking about

Back