Browns Bay Reports?

.ORG we missed you out there today. Looked all over we were hoping you could give us an idea what was going on. Fishing was so slow 9-1pm we saw 3 fish jumping, lost one and got one in the boat. Seen one other caught as well. Now at 1pm the bite came on and we limited out in 15 mins. It was a gong show.

What are the commies doing? They were comming back up the straight and dropping anchor all over the place. Loooks like there might be another opening this week or weekend? They were all seine boats. There were trollers as well but they kept going north. Could be interesting......

I see nothing Yet on the DFO extranet site..
But my thoughts are they are not tied up there for nothing.. methinks they know more than us!

Anyone know the story about the upside down Boston Whaler on the road to BB? Interesting site to see.....Very Sad.... Looks like the fellow caught the soft shoulder and over it went.

By the way they grated the road today.

Numbers rebounding

Yesterday made me think of last years low returns. Not may fish around probably due to the seiner opening monday. Today was much better with lots of schools coming in. Did well on a good afternoon bite in deep water bay. Things are shaping up for the derby this weekend.

Yesterday made me think of last years low returns. Not may fish around probably due to the seiner opening monday. Today was much better with lots of schools coming in. Did well on a good afternoon bite in deep water bay. Things are shaping up for the derby this weekend.

Crow what boat are you in? Why not come over and say hi.....I will be back again tomorrow with 2 other SFBC members. Hoping that the afternoon bite is good again. Just have to see what them seiners are up to..The announcements with be released tomorrow. But there has to be a reason why they came and droped anchor today.

Can you believe this......

Johnstone Strait:

Area 12
Seines open for 48 hrs from 08:00 hrs Friday October 21 to 08:00 hrs Sunday October 23, in the
following Subareas: 12-1 to 12-6, 12-8 to 12-12, 12-18 (easterly of a line
running from Lewis Point to Donegal Head on Malcolm Island), 12-20, 12-21 and
12-24. Minimum bunt mesh size of 100 mm. The regular Adams River boundary will
be in effect. The seine ribbon boundary will “not” be in effect. V.O # 2008-
SN-004

Area 13
Seines open for 48 hrs from 08:00 hrs Fruday October 21 to 08:00 hrs Sunday October 23, in the
following Subareas: 13-6, 13-7 (excluding Deepwater Bay), 13-8 to 13-10, a
portion of 13-11 lying west of a line from Bodega Point on Quadra Island to a
boundary sign at 50 degrees 16.390 minutes N by 125 degrees 22.620 minutes W,
13-27 to 13-32, 13-35 and 13-40 (westerly of a line running from the Prominent
Point approximately 1.5 miles east of Eden Point across to a boundary sign on
the Hardwicke Island shore opposite). The regular Amor de Cosmos creek boundary
will be in effect. Minimum bunt mesh size of 100 mm. The seine ribbon boundary
will “not” be in effect. V.O # 2008-SN-004.

Time to get on the phone and stop this BS
GLG

V.O # 2008-SN-004

FA stirring the pot..... thanks you got me..... was steaming from the ears....
Back to work with a better attitude now.
GLG

Since seeing earlier post was so pissed all morning, was considering cancelling going up for the derby. Now am stoked and getting my **** together to head up tomorrow afternoon..........

Did you read the first line of that post? " CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS" I'd say no....... Did you see the spelling mistakes?

There is a opening I heard for Sunday afternoon though.

Got out today for 3 hours limited out with 12 fish. Lost lots even released some.

Even saw .ORG out there killing them.

What a fun day,

Was a good day. Yep no commies to report folks. Fishing was pretty good, saw FA snag a triple or a quad. Good show of Dolphins when pulling into the marina.

DFO deliberately made the opening for AFTER the derby, and consulted with BB in order to not spoil the show.
No worries anyone.

Everyone should have a FUN derby.. Wish I was going to be there!
Be SAFE!

Will be rock'n by Friday afternoon.
Holmes are you going to the show?
Look for me in this tincan
DSC04131.jpg

GLG

Hey.

I damn near LOST it when reading that focker posting about the opening.
THANKFULLY it was a fake.
Even my teenage daughters were commiserating LOL

Looking forward to a gong show, have a great crew, hoping for a repeat of 2009's numbers, although we will be working on the aggregates this year.

Renaming the boat to COLD & DEEP just for the weekend!

Smiley.

Back