Blackhawks

Pretty much bang on, eman. Hawks went deeper than I thought they would with no fourth line and no 2c. Bolland was a loss as was Frolic and Stalberg (speed). Versteeg was a bust and Bollig not to useful. Zus is 37 and shouldn't have been expected to deliver what he did in last year's cup run. Mr. Bowman didn't get enough horses and with cap issues next year the roster could see some changes, for sure.

OT in the 7th game of what I think will prove to be the real cup final ain't too shabby.

Nice call, GDW.

Hey Bows, I'm still getting over the suddenness of the end for our Hawks this season. Such is the game and team we love. I've certainly enjoyed our banter over the season and look forward to many more cup runs. Time to fish and I hope to see you on the water. Go Hawks!;) eman

Left a hole , didn't it? Not whining, as many fans would be quite happy to have the Hawks problems. I suspect that those who play with dolls would be among that group, as would Sharks' fans. We got it good for the foreseeable future.

Go Hawks !

Hawks grab Brad Richards from the Rangers. I'm very impressed with Stan on that move. I've always said that Richards could be a Hawk and I don't throw that out there that often. Quite pleased.;) eman

Impressive move, to be sure. Richards went low ball to try and get a 2nd Cup and get his career one more big payday. With Saad and Kane for wingers, I can see why he went to the Hawks.

Thrilled Calgary traded for Bollig. Still some cap to dump. Leddy, Oduya , Versteeg or Sharp are possible candidates in my mind. Oduya too useful on the PK, who would want Versteeg and Sharp is a little pricey so I'll bet it's Leddy that gets a growth opportunity with another team.

Definitely a good pick up for the hawks. They will be tough to beat this year.

Back