Traps left behind

I'll aways be happy to tow you should an unfortunate situation happen due to your batteries..... this way I can snipe your fishing spots.... hahaha (Just kidding of course)
Thanks for the offer to tow me in should I ever need it. I've got two new spots to share that I found last week. Steady double headers of dogfish. It was unbelievable.

My brother is a retired dealer. When the best quality Mastercraft tools are on the big sale discount (60% or more off) the tools are being sold under dealer cost aka "a loss leader."

His other advice was keep a binder or folder in your shop with all your receipts for the lifetime warrranty stuff that you buy. He liked to tell me about the farmers who would show up with a 20 or 30 year old Mastercraft product at his stor with the original receipt Often the former dealer had sold the drill, it didn't matter.

He told the service staff to immediatley call him to the desk when a tool warranty occurred . He said it gave him great pleasure to take the customer over to the wall of new products and ask them what drill would they like in exchange. He didn't care what drill they picked, becasue he knew the value of good customer service.

As he told me "a Customer for Life" is the best customer.

His first few stores Canadian Tire Franchisee) can move to bigger stores as they become available.

His first stores were small ones in more rural areas and in the days before Sunday shopping a lot of farmers had his home number and would call him if they needed something and he would open up his store for them.

Be mindful of their weekly flyer where it might say "GREAT VALUE" which means no price reduction, vs "SAVE UP TO XX%.
One is just a featured product, the other is often a reasonable savings.

Thanks to this thread, it reminded me to take this out from under the bench seat in my boat and charge it back up to 100%.
A little over kill I know, but if someone’s big diesel needs cranking on the water, this would do the trick.

Attachments

• IMG_3202.jpeg
    IMG_3202.jpeg
    225.7 KB · Views: 34
Thanks to this thread, it reminded me to take this out from under the bench seat in my boat and charge it back up to 100%.
A little over kill I know, but if someone’s big diesel needs cranking on the water, this would do the trick.

ER called. They want their shock paddles back.

How low was it?

Back