Blackhawks

Predictably Hawks lose game Game #3. Concerned, nah. Hawks fans have been down this road before.

Predictably Hawks lose game Game #3. Concerned, nah. Hawks fans have been down this road before.

I think they refer to that as living in denial. Big game 4 coming up, they better find a way to keep Quick from seeing the puck. And score on some of those powerplays. I like the Hawks but don't like their chances.

Crawford needs to be better and the hawkes should come back. He can't let in more then 3 goals and think they have a chance to win. Coulda been 3-3 going into OT if not for that Doughty pointshot and watching Crawfords reaction after that 4-2 goal he knew he can't let that in screened or not.

LA just steamrolls teams once they get rolling they can't be stopped. Wasted a 2 goal 1st period by Toews who will step up in game 4? Better be Cory or it won't matter.

P.S without Justin Williams LA has no cups and would have already been eliminated. Carolina never would have won the cup either. That's one guy who knows when to bring it.

Yup Williams is a real playoff performer alright. Jeff Carter seems pretty deadly in the big games too. I think Doughty is really getting to a new level, pretty awsome defenseman.

Sorry guys. It's not lookin good this year. As a Canucks fan, dismissing Linden's ever optimistic we can contend bs, you guys only need a little tweaking. Still think you won a cup with Crawford but I think goaltending is not a strength.

Looking more and more like a Rangers/Kings final. Not my first pick a few months back for sure.

Too funny.

Pattern has been Bowman's late season defensive, PK centre pickup, Madden, Pahlsson, Handzus etc finishes the season and they are gone. Quenneville has two Cups and a fondness for some players that is interesting. Pirri wasn't ready defensively and so off he went to Florida, I think. Look at LA's strength down the middle and it is a well built team. I have wanted a solid 2c for years. I have no Cups.

Off season will be good , win or lose, as I think there will be some dumping of the old guard and a few roster spots for the wee folk. Hawks will take Game #5.

The Hawks need new leadership Toews is way to grumpy. You should trade him to Vancouver so we can take him out fishing and get him to lighten up a bit. We have lots of good bars here too if you want to send us Kane as well. Dump that old guard on us...

Thinking Sharp and Oduya myself but don't know the no-trade status of their contracts. Rosival or Brookbank may be on the road out of town, too. Cap room is going to be an issue. Hopefully Handzus rides off into retirement.

Grumpy Johnny and party Patrick aren't likely to be seduced by the various species of Vancouver's wildlife.

Go Hawks.

Back in the UC,
an old,slow 3c
pushed out the Kings in Game 5,
keeping Hawks fans hopes alive.

Yes.

Hopefully Handzus rides off into retirement, with a game 5 double OT winner starting the rally to the hawkes secon consecutive cup.

That's what you meant to say right bows up?

Ayup. Brutal business. Too slow and isn't what he was on the dot. Minutes have been steadily declining. NHL is speed based these days, IMO.

Back