Blackhawks

I thought it was one of the best games the Hawks have played all playoffs. Good for Zus in getting the winner, although there's not to much left for him with the Hawks. That was the first game in this series that I was confident the Hawks would find a way to pull it out. Played like last years champs for once. Lets hope they can maintain that drive in L.A. and bring it back home for the conference championship. Lets Go Hawks.;) eman

Wow. The pace was amazing. I wonder how long we can run 9 forwards against 12. The D saw some with monster minutes, as well. Would almost opt for a swap of Versteeg, Zus and Bollig for Morin, Regin and Nordstrom as the first trio saw very little ice for good reason. Fresh legs. Is there any gas left in the tank for Friday ?

Glad to see Zus get the winner as he was a hero in last year's Cup win and it has to weigh on him given the two points and -6 he has contributed this year.

Bob Cole sucks.

Go Hawks.

My lord. Some of the best hockey I have ever seen. Two of the best slugging it out. Makes me want to sing the anthem.

Anybody else see Crawford want to go with Quick at the end of the second ?

I would not have bet on Chicago winning game 6. Now it's anybody's series. Should be some game 7. Whoever wins that should win the cup. Great hockey!

I'm not surprised at all that this series went to 7 games. In the game of hockey this is as good as it gets. Looking forward to a game for the ages. Hawks 4 Kings 2.;) eman

All I know is Justin Williams will be on the score sheet tonight - probably more then once.

Hawkes are going to need another 4 goal effort to win.

I kinda think this is just a game to LA and what they want is to jerk around then win all 4 series in 7 games.

I'd say I called it.

Williams scored the 2-2 goal then assisted on the winner.
Chicago did get the 4 goals I said they'd need but couldn't close it in OT.

I thought the 1st LA goal sure looked like a high stick but maybe the TV angle wasnt great. Hawkes got a bunch of lucky bounces and maybe a couple nice calls by the refs to keep them in it.

Outstanding series, I was hoping for Chicago but thought LA would win. Now I hope for NYR but I think the kings will win. This has been the best playoffs in my memory amazing hockey. Keep it up NHL your doing something right.

Entertaining game, lots of rather, how do I put it, fortunate goals. I thought the refs were "inconsistant" though.

I guess I could whine about the questionable high stick goal or the two glaring offside goals for the Kings, not to mention the stick being slashed out of Leddy's hands just before the winner, but what's the use. The Hawks cannot allow to blow three leads in a game seven final and expect to win. Congrats must go out to both teams for an exciting series and I guess the best team won. Thanks for another exciting season Chicago. See you in the fall.:(;) eman

Okay then fin I'm whining. Anything else I can help you with?:);) eman
Nah its all good e-man. Hawks gave it their very best and I was cheering for Toews and Sharp, but against the cabbie beater, Keith and Whoressa. But then again I cheer for Mitchell, Williams, Doughty and Stoll and against Brown and the walking dead - Kopitar :D
. I guess in the long run, I would have been happy for either team in the finals, as long as they beat new York, ..........but then again, I kinda hope for Alain to win a cup.........

Nah its all good e-man. Hawks gave it their very best and I was cheering for Toews and Sharp, but against the cabbie beater, Keith and Whoressa. But then again I cheer for Mitchell, Williams, Doughty and Stoll and against Brown and the walking dead - Kopitar :D
. I guess in the long run, I would have been happy for either team in the finals, as long as they beat new York, ..........but then again, I kinda hope for Alain to win a cup.........

You're right, Steve - you are confused!

Back