Free Magazines and Cruising guide

fishnwhenIcan

Hi, Located in Langley. I have about 100 Pacific Yachting and Canadian Yachting magazines. These are the ones you get when you are a member of the CPS. They date back to 2013 and forward. A lot of these are unread and all in good shape. They have some good stories on different Islands and cruising locations, boat reviews, Marina maps and so on. If anyone is interested in these let me know and you can have them all for free. I also have a Desolation Sound and Discovery Islands Cruising Guide volume 2 also free. I also have a bunch of old paper charts in good shape that I will go through and are also available for free. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_0470.jpeg
    IMG_0470.jpeg
    250.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0471.jpeg
    IMG_0471.jpeg
    318.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Hi, I have about 100 Pacific Yachting and Canadian Yachting magazines. These are the ones you get when you are a member of the CPS. They date back to 2013 and forward. A lot of these are unread and all in good shape. They have some good stories on different Islands and cruising locations, boat reviews, Marina maps and so on. If anyone is interested in these let me know and you can have them all for free. I also have a Desolation Sound and Discovery Islands Cruising Guide volume 2 also free. I also have a bunch of old paper charts in good shape that I will go through and are also available for free. Thanks.
Where are you located?

Back