Looking For Fabricator To Build Large Awnings For A Home In Vancouver

Rain City

Crew Member
Hey guys,

I know a lot of you do this kind of work so I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I need three awnings made of solid powder coated aluminum, bolt on, in these sizes 5'x18', 4'x12' and 2'x4'. There are conceptual drawings but I'd need engineering and shop drawings provided as well. Shoot me an email if you, or someone you know, might be. interested. The shops I've been dealing with either aren't responding, can't provide the engineering, won't provide install or say the big one is too big.

Thanks for the help.

Jon - info@raincityhomes.ca

Hey guys,

I know a lot of you do this kind of work so I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I need three awnings made of solid powder coated aluminum, bolt on, in these sizes 5'x18', 4'x12' and 2'x4'. There are conceptual drawings but I'd need engineering and shop drawings provided as well. Shoot me an email if you, or someone you know, might be. interested. The shops I've been dealing with either aren't responding, can't provide the engineering, won't provide install or say the big one is too big.

Thanks for the help.

Jon - info@raincityhomes.ca
We might be able to help you if they are fixed awnings not retractable. Send me your drawings to doug@atlassignawning.com. By the way we are supper busy, permit could take around two month and probably 8 weeks production time.

Back