Blackhawks

HNIC is Hawks vs. Canucks. Might even get to see Niemi's replacement Raanta. The Finns have been cranking out goalies at ridiculous rate.

Looking forward to a great game. Hawks 5-2. ;)

Another classic confrontation. It's always interesting hockey when these teams get together. Not to much love lost here. Hawks 4 Nucks 3.;) eman

Hawks vs. Canucks folks. Raanta vs. Lack. Finn vs. Swede. That rivalry is a lot like the French English tiff in Quebec with the Swedes in the role of the Anglos. I watched my wife get refused service in a store in Finland as she spoke Swedish. Late seventies, mind you.

Hawks 3-2, honest.

Well the hawks might be better then the nucks -but when a team fails to close out a tired team when leading 2-0 at home you really have to think about it

The Hawks got away with one point thanks to Raanta. Lack was good but the Hawks focus was in and out. I wonder if they are just trying to get thru the season.

The Hawks got away with one point thanks to Raanta. Lack was good but the Hawks focus was in and out. I wonder if they are just trying to get thru the season.
I guess since they are in first place they are doing a pretty damn good job of just trying to get through the season.....

True, but Jwolfe has a point. Hawks were good for the first but no third goal to drown the Canucks and without Raanta holding the fort the nucks would have won in regulation.

True, but Jwolfe has a point. Hawks were good for the first but no third goal to drown the Canucks and without Raanta holding the fort the nucks would have won in regulation.
It would be great if the Canucks could get through the season in the same fashion as the Hawks are right now ;-)

Classic match up tonight Hawk fans. Certainly the ultimate nemesis are the Habs. Lots of heartbreaks for sure. Hawks 4 Habs 2.;) eman

Bloody neared wrecked my throat. Coming from Montreal I put up with years of pea soup supremacy. Hawks loss tonight felt like old times.:p

Nice call. eman. Missed the game but read that the Hawks scored first and rode a 3-0 lead to the win. That's different from recent games. Oh wait, the Ducks were in front by six points so the Hawks came to play tonight?

Like I said last year, please no injuries and start the %$@ play-offs.

Nice call. eman. Missed the game but read that the Hawks scored first and rode a 3-0 lead to the win. That's different from recent games. Oh wait, the Ducks were in front by six points so the Hawks came to play tonight?

Like I said last year, please no injuries and start the %$@ play-offs.

Hawks are scoring again.happy with the win

Should be an interesting game tonight. The Jets are on a roll and the Hawks are pissed. Hawks 5 Jets 3.;) eman

Back