Search results

1. Bambam

Mooching Weights

Just got off the phone with Berry’s and they don’t have any inline 8oz/10oz coated ball weights as their supplier is not making them due to life getting in the way. Just wondering if anyone knows of another place that has them or someone who pours them? Thanks I’m advance!
  2. Bambam

Mooching Rod Builds

Hey Folks. I am looking to get a set of rods built for guiding next season and just have a few questions. I am a guide at Langara and as everyone knows, we are 8oz weights and baits. In the past years I have ran the Okuma Salish 10'6" 15-30 rods, which are great rods but the tips just keep...
  3. Bambam

WTB - Okuma Salish 15-30

Anyone have a few Okuma Salish 15-30 rods with the carbon fibre bottom and foam top available ? Let me know! Bambam
  4. Bambam

Salmon Hooks

Hello! I am putting together an order of hooks for this upcoming guide season! Looking for hook advice on cut plug hooks for mooching. Right now I am a die hard 5/0 Owner Cutting Point guy guy stock has been issue. let me know what you guys think!
  5. Bambam

WTB - Islanders MR2 LA

Hey guys! just looking to see if anyone has a mr2 LA they are looking to part with. Prefer any colour than gold or blue.. thanks Marcus
  6. Bambam

Jet Boat on the Stamp/Somass

Hello Everyone... I am just wondering if I can fish the Stamp and Somass, both for steelhead and salmon out of my jet sled this winter and fall. I see that there are guide boats and a few locals that run it, and I see there is a 10hp restriction. I see big jets on it all the time however. When...
  7. Bambam

Caamano Sound Fishing

Hello! I am heading out to Caamano Sound from June 3-23 and wondering if anyone has fished that area and would be willing to point out some of the main spots in the area. I know there is a lodge at operates out of the area. We are in a 28ft Sea Sport, and will be running up from Port Hardy...
  8. Bambam

Fishing Lures

So we have booked our trip this summer and we are heading up to Qualicum Rivers Winter Harbour Resort at the end of June until July 9th… The problem is that we have never fishing Salmon off the west coast in many years and don't really have the lures to fish it. We have (3) 10'6 Convergence with...
  9. Bambam

Critter Cove/Nootka

Hey Guys, Heading out for a 2 week salmon trip out to the Nootka Area. I will be bringing my own boat (24ft Thunderjet) and looking for a play to stay. We would be arriving in late June.... Anyone know the rates for critter coves cabin or beach cottage? Called however no answer and no...
  10. Bambam

Wanted: Aluminium Boat for Fly Fishing

Looking for a Aluminium Fly Fishing boat and will pay cash! Sprately, Marlon, Harbercraft, Springbok etc. Send me a PM or Email Me @ bambam98@me.com
  11. Bambam

Fly Fishing Boat

Ok… so after much thought and long nights thinking about how to rig my inflatable i said screw it and now I am out looking for ideas on what to buy for a fly fishing/trolling boat. a) I have a budget at max $3,500 b) Must be able to be a car topper or fit in the back of my GMC Pickup c)...
  12. Bambam

Okanagan Fishing

Hey guys! New to the forum here and looking to figure out some stuff around the Okanagan! When Ice-Off occurs what are some the best lakes to try! After I set up my boat I'm looking to fish Okanagan Lk, Wood Lk and Kal Lk! Any Tips ? I mostly fish Mabel Lake and my largest out of there is...
  13. Bambam

Boat Help

I own a 12ft. Inflatable Boat and looking to set this boat up for for fishing…. I run a 2hp Honda for river fishing and a 9.9hp for lake fishing… So far I don't have rod holders mounted or down riggers! Right now I'm looking for a way to mount rod holders! I live in Kelowna and will be...
  14. Bambam

Mabel Lake

Heading out there for Easter! Any reports? And anything I should try! Staying at the Mabel lake resort at our friends cabin! Have a 17ft Lund Soft Top! And have all my kootenay lake gear! Let me know ASAP
Back