Search results

1. B

HALIBUT CLOSURE

Well lets put names to letters. I have that letter and it came from Rodgers Fishing Lodge after he closed because of all smoke he blew. Why was he not able to open after the smoke had cleared????????
  2. B

Possession Limits - your take?

I heard through the grape vine that he had filed bankruptcy. He's still sending out adds for 2018 trip specials Be very careful.
  3. B

Possession Limits - your take?

Anybody get the add from Rodgers Lodge for his halibut special in May and June 2018 ? Depending on how much you want to spend on a 5 night 4 day trip, you can either catch 2, 4, or 6 halibut. You will be limited to how many pounds you can have as he will fly it out for you.
  4. B

2015 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

Hey spring fever I sent you an e-mail BS
  5. B

Rodgers Fishing Lodge

Roger Bligh from Newton Cove Lodge has posted some very interesting reading on this subject on their website. I think t should be on this thread. From a lodge owners point of view. BS
  6. B

Daughter wants to get married...

Hi Merrittboy I have a friend who's son just got married. Low buget, because thay have verry little money. They had a western theme. Got married in an old barn.They spent 3 weeks or sweat equity fixing up the inside. Guests sat on hay bales covered with blankets. I thought it was beautifully...
  7. B

Gold River Launch

Now that the First Nation has been collecting fees for ramp improvements for 10 plus years, are all the improvments done? Are they still collecting a toll for passing thru this year again? Thanks BS
  8. B

Nootka Sound / Esperanza Reports - Spring and Summer 2011

MeEscape You have a PM headed your way BS
  9. B

WOW A 15 lb. coho already!!!!!!! I think its going to be an interesting year. Thanks for all the great posts the ME. Really appreciate it BS
  10. B

MyEscape Thanks for posting the update and the fish ****. Great pics. Will see you one month from tomorrow but who's counting???????? Are you able to receive a PM at the lodge? Tell Doug that he needs to update his website. 2010 is filling up fast. I hope he booking for 2011. Oh ya. Is this...
  11. B

Thanks for the report ME. Keep them coming Holms Thanks for that info. By the way, which restaurant did you purchase? Like to stop by and spend some $$$.$$ BS
  12. B

Kevin I appreciate the fish smut. If you get a chance to post some fish **** that would help to keep the nipples erect until we get up there. I'll be coming up on July 9th thru the 15th with a group of 27 (thats twenty seven). The only bad thing for you is that we are bring our own boats...
  13. B

Any Pos/Neg on Standard Horizon Chartplotter??

Clipper I have the 300i also. I bought it two years ago and have not had a problem. Plus I like the idea of not having another antenna hanging off the boat. Im very happy with it. BS
  14. B

Trolling kicker control???anyone try these???

I bought a used Controllking that just happened to be the right one for my trolling motor for $100. I figured that i've spent more than that on a bad ( or good ) night drinking. Best investment I've made, Controllking not the drinking. Love it. BS
  15. B

Esperanza Inlet 2010

Holy cow. Its been a week and nobodys been fishing Esperanza. Will be up there on Friday and looking for a report. Either the fishing been so slow its not worth reporting or its sooo hot you don't want to fight off the crowd. ANYTHING?? BS
  16. B

Seaswirl Stripers

I have a 1990 210 Striper WA that I have owned since 1991. 3 years ago I replaced the original 150 Evinrude with a new 150 E-Tec. Last year I finally replaced the canvas. After 19 years I still like to do little mods. Its a great boat with high gunnals and the wife feels really safe in (big key...
  17. B

tiller handle conversion

bigredsnapper I have a controllking on my Honda kicker motor. I love it. My friend just put one on his Yamaha kicker. He got his at Cabelas. BS
  18. B

tiller handle conversion

bigredsnapper I have a controllking on my Honda kicker motor. I love it. Just put one on my friends Yamaha kicker. He got his from Cabelas. BS
  19. B

Canadian Loonie!

If you need to pinch your pennies that close, than you shouldn't even consider planning a trip north. We are coming up with a group of 24 people in July and no one seems to be concerned about the dollar exchange rate. Sure, last years exchange rate was great, but who cares. The only thing on...
  20. B

Kicker Fuel Feeding

If you fill your fuel filter almost full first then install it, you will have a lot less priming to do. BS
Back