Search results

1. I

Tales From The Tyee Pool........2022

Terrific thread once again Dave, so many of us look forward to hearing the stories and experiences. sure wish I could partake in this, and it's the only time I wish I lived closer lol. (Dam Ferry system). congrats on your catch Dave, I think this year is going to be YOURS! Go get em! And...
  2. I

In Memoriam

We've lost a terrific advocate to the Sport fishing community. I appreciated Dave's passion for our recreation. He will be truly missed. Condolences to the family and many friends. ID4
  3. I

Who gets your vote in the upcoming Federal Election?

Reminder to EVERYONE . TOMORROW be rid of LIBERAL GOVERNMENT ! Science speaks for itself....... OUR West COASTLINE and our ways of life Fishing, be it Recreational, Commercial, Tourism etc etc have been destroyed by the TURD and company. WILKINSON didn't listen, NONE of the LIBERALS Listen...
  4. I

2021 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Outrage ....... a model of Whaler that is. LOL
  5. I

I fish Sandheads into October. It's not done by a LONG SHOT
  6. I

Tales From The Tyee Pool......2021..

Tipping my hat to you again Dave for the great thread. It's been another great share by you. Thank you. ID4
  7. I

Most of us dedicated long time fishers of these fish, feel the same way. FISH FIRST but the LIBERAL Government and DFO continue to manage the fishery with Emotion Not Science.
  8. I

Great share Realtime. You've refined your skills well over the years.
  9. I

Flush the Turd ! End of story. the CONSERVATIVE fishery platform is decent but doesn't promise sportfishers much. voting CONSERVATIVE is the only option from the idiots governing at present.
  10. I

Cons here. get rid of the Turd and lame friends.
  11. I

Fished NA QA IONA yesterday, pinks on the surface in schools every so often , most Seals were chowing down on fish everywhere with gulls beside them picking flesh. Fished 7- 3, picked out 6 decent pinks, released a few wild coho, 1 sockeye, lost 2 spring, boxed 3 Springs 13- 21 lb. Glow white...
  12. I

Cheering for you next time out Dave, wishing a Big Smiley Tyee your way . Funny you should mention Fatter healthy looking fish this year, as I've been following this thread that's something I have been saying to myself. They are great examples of beautiful healthy Chinook. Great to see. A...
  13. I

Great to see this thread posted again Dave, you've been terrific over the years sharing this wonderful Tradition of Rowing the Tyee Pool . I look forward to seeing this thread every year. Fantastic to see some wonderful fish being caught, and very encouraging to hear a few new rowers and...
  14. I

Conservatives Fisheries Platform

Don't forget the CONs closed the Vancouver Coast Guard Station when last in power...... they TOO have DONE NOTHING to support science based decisions . They CATER to big business and could give a shat about Recreation fishers, Conservation and Sustainability in the past. voter's be beware, but...
  15. I

Tyee Pool DFO Notice

FFS ! way to go DFO ! why don't you Gill net everything ........ Our group making these Preposterous decisions won't be satisfied until ALL the fish are gone and Sport Fishing is a thing of the Past. Another great decision in the Name Of Conservation and Reconciliation. the Liberals at...
  16. I

Former Federal Fisheries Minister Jonathan Wilkinson purposely altered scientific recommendations by his own DFO to support non selective g

and nothing will be done about their Lies and Deceit. it's been going on for years and years. no surprise these POS called decision makers baffle so many with their BS and get put into these positions. There should be a class action suit Against DFO and ministers. SICKENING
  17. I

1968 EVINRUDE FASTWIN 18 HP

18 Horse Power 1968 EVINRUDE FASTWIN 2 stroke outboard. Freshwater use only, rarely used. Incredible condition, runs well. With a 5 Gallon cruiseaday tank. You won't likely ever see another in this condition. Garage kept, and stored. Lots of compression, this ol' Rude Moves out lol. Pick up...
  18. I

How did you choose your boat name?

PUKEALLOVER is self explanatory
  19. I

Weight molds.

I have the 4 ,6 and 8 oz. Molds left.moocher style banana or through line style. Two ladels pick up east Langley. Can I get $10.00?
Back