2021 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Asking as someone who doesn't want to fish the Cap mouth racetrack solo ... is Sandheads done for the season now or still worth fishing?

Asking as someone who doesn't want to fish the Cap mouth racetrack solo ... is Sandheads done for the season now or still worth fishing?
My dad and I got our limits by 1000 am in the second week of October in 2019. Last year not so much. So you never know. I'm picking dad up at 545 tomorrow and we still haven't decided sandheads, Ambleside or see if we can get something in one of the winter spots.

My dad and I got our limits by 1000 am in the second week of October in 2019. Last year not so much. So you never know. I'm picking dad up at 545 tomorrow and we still haven't decided sandheads, Ambleside or see if we can get something in one of the winter spots.
Thanks Brett83! I'll be going to Sandheads tomorrow morning so hope to report on that then. Good luck to you and your Dad!

I think Capilano unless it turns on at sandheads I'll possibly get to sandheads tomorrow. Try the cap have herring anchovy hootchies spoons see what's hot will report

That’s awesome what did you and your dad get your limits on?

Back