Want to buy a NEW boat. Please help!

Those whalers are pretty sweet a friend just picked up a 2017 with the l6 350hp verado and says it's great. Probably outside of scope for what the op is after, but definitely a cool boat.
What does outside of scope mean?
It’s a quality brand in the size and style @barkerfam wants.

I just read the whole thread, so I know people have suggested aluminum. I know you love the Fibreglass better and find it more visually appealing. However the Coastalcraft has to be the nicest fit and finish out of any boat I've seen. They're likely a lot more expensive, but they'll retain there value. You should at least look at them...

33 CC is an amazing boat and I believe that the smallest they're currently building. Last I heard it was 650 usd and up however.
there 33' pro fish are just on another level if you have the funds and the pockets to keep here running there almost the Roll's Royce of the Ocean.... but hey i live Gibsons and worked on the 65's so maybe my view is a bit biased

I have not. Unlike Steiger craft, nothing on their website suggests a rear wall delete is an option. Will give them a call tomorrow.

HB
Most boat builders will work with you if it's somthing you really want. See what they say

Just came across this thread. Have you looked at an Axopar? This model checks the boxes:

Nice big back deck for fishing, but maybe a bit too open / exposed if you want to go out on cold or wet days.

Just came across this thread. Have you looked at an Axopar? This model checks the boxes:

Nice big back deck for fishing, but maybe a bit too open / exposed if you want to go out on cold or wet days.
Cool boat.

No cuddy.

Back