Hali opener

Another good day today took the wife and another couple out for vday,fished for 4 hours and got 3 and missed a few.Gotta love a woman that wants to go haly fishing for v day.

jealousy will get ya nuthin':D:D
hey wolfie were you fishing in sooke today thought i saw yer new rig on the bluffs minus the dog house name on it
Awesome catch there Scott..way to go!!
skunkville for us today beauty day on the water [8D]
cheers

quote:Originally posted by wolf

Cmon Scott your calling that a 90 lber I thought you were only 5 ft 4???? LOL

Wolf

JUST FISHEN'

No wasnt me been doing other things.regarding my father.

ill be out soon again.

Wolf

I had a tough choice to make....Hali fishing or jetboating....Jetboating won yesterday....had a chance to run Steve Yak :D

Had I known it was you sooner Steve...you coulda had a high pressure shower:D

Boy was it Nice out there...felt like summer

Jet boating on Valentines Day Jack???
Jeezus man what did you have to buy the little woman to get away with that?? ;)

...Congratulations!:D

Tips

quote:Originally posted by Tips Up

Jet boating on Valentines Day Jack???
Jeezus man what did you have to buy the little woman to get away with that?? ;)

...Congratulations!:D

Tips

2010 THUNDERJET welded aluminum:D
and a couple hunting trips

I know of a 80lber caught right by me and a couple around 20 to 30 also on my buddies boat.... salmon bellies on his boat...Friday

great hali weekend out of hardy flat calm was like fishing in september

was out on the weekend near Albert head. Had one on lost it. Damn..I think i need to work on my leader and hook setup. You guys run two trebles? what size?

When I came in saw DFO handing a guy a ticket for keeping too many crabs.

Tandem 3/0 extra strong trebles , with either 100 lb mono or green gagnon line which is easier to tie and the doggies don't cut you off so much.

well, nothin for us today. Strange, I'd done really well at this spot and was skunked there for the first time since finding it last march. Conditions weren't great though, it was almost like it was too slack - the rods were strait down right until the end and when the current picked up, we started getting dogs until we had to leave. anyone else out today?

Back