Hali opener

Come on boys we need pictures.. Not all of us can be out there we need our fix...

IMG_1021-1.jpg

out for the first time ....started off with 2 woofers then we picked up 3 hali 18,19.5, and 24.5lbers

I posted the picture with the small guys to help make the fish look bigger:D
DSC00927.jpg

checked all their stomachs and all empty

fish and chips tonight:)

Tips how did you make out today?Must have been flat out there how did that pic turn out.lol

nice fish jack and a good start to the season... we were out today and got a ton of doggies on w. connie... managed 1 at just under 20lbs ourselves.. might have had 1 more if luna wasn't so impatient! i'm hopin they will get bigger as the season goes on... and oh ya, wolfy it was the first rod we tapped with the phone! [:p]

that the size I;m after . were you off sooke or victoria striperjack I'm going to oakbay to load up will post later. drifing works for me.

Good stuff striperjack.. Looks like some good eats there..

Thx..

IMG_1021-1.jpg

Out in the morning with Bighorn and Heavy Hauler today in Sooke. Managed one in the 30's. Nice day on the water.

Not much for me ! Trev those bannanas got too close to my boat LoL.I will try to post pictures ? I can't beleave what I saw on your boat.

TailoutFishingAventures
www.Tailoutfishing.com

Good day today just a ton of doggies but managed 5 hali and lost a couple.Beauty day on the water and no bananas today.

Maybe luna and addicted should go fallow him hey bags! The just didn't want us to show em up! Lol. Don't worry pac I will let it fly this time!

Last second decision to go out this morning and it worked out well. A buddy and I hung around oak bay and managed of a 39 and 28. Very nice out there. Love the calm.

Strangely, we only got one doggy. We must have just missed them, a guy at the dock said he was thick in them too.

Only one doggy for us as well, one small halibut
and a long line release.
Springs have really slowed down, with one hit which was a
a 6lb'er.

Back