Hali opener

ya oar maybe we should have followed him! Don't worry, you guys will get your shot soon enough... just finish your house and stop making excuses not to go! Besides, the big ones don't bite til April or so! :D

ya oar maybe we should have followed him! Don't worry, you guys will get your shot soon enough... just finish your house and stop making excuses not to go! Besides, the big ones don't bite til April or so! :D

out at constance today. enough doggies to win the iditirod! no fish n'chips:(
bruce

out at constance today. enough doggies to win the iditirod! no fish n'chips:(
bruce

Just me but when those pesky dogs are in I use a spoon, I catch way over half of my halis on spoons[8)]

Just me but when those pesky dogs are in I use a spoon, I catch way over half of my halis on spoons[8)]

Awesome day to be out there, fished the afternoon tide for some somewhat aweful results however...

We went 0/4 including a 70lbr at the boat. Anothere monster on for about 30 seconds or so.

Tide switched and that was that. No dogs up here yet.

Herring was the choice bait for them. Hooks would not stay in there faces!

Gimee the gaff!!!

Awesome day to be out there, fished the afternoon tide for some somewhat aweful results however...

We went 0/4 including a 70lbr at the boat. Anothere monster on for about 30 seconds or so.

Tide switched and that was that. No dogs up here yet.

Herring was the choice bait for them. Hooks would not stay in there faces!

Gimee the gaff!!!

Open the cuddy to find that an otter got in and crapped all over the place :( dam thing must have crawled though a opening under the gunnel and made its way though the hull up under the seat cushion. Just freaken reaked! NOT fun to have clean up **** and crap first thing in the morning, the rest of the day was 1 beer to every 2 dog fish so have a guess at the numbers [V] !

Open the cuddy to find that an otter got in and crapped all over the place :( dam thing must have crawled though a opening under the gunnel and made its way though the hull up under the seat cushion. Just freaken reaked! NOT fun to have clean up **** and crap first thing in the morning, the rest of the day was 1 beer to every 2 dog fish so have a guess at the numbers [V] !

No dogs for me boated 23,28;48 hallys and two more hits in three hours
drifting in oakbay a great day on the water.

No dogs for me boated 23,28;48 hallys and two more hits in three hours
drifting in oakbay a great day on the water.

It was a great day, Got to try out the new anchor rope and managed a 25 and a 15 ....good eats!!!

And remember....Keep your tip up!!!
fish.gif

It was a great day, Got to try out the new anchor rope and managed a 25 and a 15 ....good eats!!!

And remember....Keep your tip up!!!
fish.gif

Back